I hate Pikmin. So what AAA Nintendo games have been Announced?

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 1/11/2013 4:20:19 AM
Do we seriously have to wait months until E3 for some announcements?

dear god.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2Lemmywinks13Posted 1/11/2013 4:21:24 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Do we seriously have to wait months until E3 for some announcements?

dear god.

No. Announcements will come at random. Pokemon just got announced this week so obviously not all big announcements come at E3.
#3GEKGanonPosted 1/11/2013 5:02:37 AM
I don't get the title of the topic. Are you implying that, for instance, if I hated Call of Duty, it is therefore not a AAA title?
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#4wingo84Posted 1/11/2013 5:17:36 AM
GEKGanon posted...
I don't get the title of the topic. Are you implying that, for instance, if I hated Call of Duty, it is therefore not a AAA title?

It's not a Nintendo title
---
NNID - Wingo84
#5GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 5:21:39 AM
I hate the term "AAA game". It basically means "this game is made by a well-known developer and everyone who's cool is getting it, so I'm getting it too".
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#6OmegaSolPosted 1/11/2013 5:37:19 AM
GEKGanon posted...

He means that he doesn't like Pikmin a Nintendo franchise title, so are there any other top tier first or second party nintendo franchise launches that have been announced. Such as mario, zelda, starfox, metroid ect. And would we then have to wait until E3 which happens around mid yearish before we can either get an announcement on said franchise titles.

and i guess the answers are... no nothing announced yet. And I don't think we will have to wait till E3 but I doubt we will see anything like that before Holiday 13 pretty much a year away.
---
Xbox360 - OmegaSol PS3 - NEOOmegaSol Steam - NEOOmegaSol
WiiU - OmegaSol
#7Mirror_AuraPosted 1/11/2013 5:41:26 AM
From: AwesomeOSauce | Posted: 1/11/2013 6:20:19 AM | #001
I hate Pikmin.

Don't we all. :/

Sorry you have to wait. We're all in the same boat here.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#8jackorhoadsPosted 1/11/2013 5:44:42 AM
Funky Barn?
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#9SocranPosted 1/11/2013 5:51:37 AM
Depends on what you mean by "announced". As far as "confirmed in development" we've got a new Zelda, a 3D Mario game, Smash Bros., and a "much-requested" game from Retro that may or may not be Star Fox. None of these games ever got a trailer or title or anything, though, much less a release date.

Also depending on what you mean by "Nintendo game" you might count Bayonetta 2. It's as much a Nintendo game now as the first game was a Sega game (which is worth pointing out, because the first game was full of references to old Sega titles including entire shout-out levels with remixed music).
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#10pikachupwnagePosted 1/11/2013 6:15:11 AM
Socran posted...
Depends on what you mean by "announced". As far as "confirmed in development" we've got a new Zelda, a 3D Mario game, Smash Bros., and a "much-requested" game from Retro that may or may not be Star Fox. None of these games ever got a trailer or title or anything, though, much less a release date.

Also depending on what you mean by "Nintendo game" you might count Bayonetta 2. It's as much a Nintendo game now as the first game was a Sega game (which is worth pointing out, because the first game was full of references to old Sega titles including entire shout-out levels with remixed music).

Don't forget monolith softs game,
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png