I hate Pikmin. So what AAA Nintendo games have been Announced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hate Pikmin. So what AAA Nintendo games have been Announced?

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#11
pikachupwnage posted...
Socran posted...
Depends on what you mean by "announced". As far as "confirmed in development" we've got a new Zelda, a 3D Mario game, Smash Bros., and a "much-requested" game from Retro that may or may not be Star Fox. None of these games ever got a trailer or title or anything, though, much less a release date.

Also depending on what you mean by "Nintendo game" you might count Bayonetta 2. It's as much a Nintendo game now as the first game was a Sega game (which is worth pointing out, because the first game was full of references to old Sega titles including entire shout-out levels with remixed music).

Don't forget monolith softs game,

And Miyamoto's secret title as well as a Mother project.
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#12
Gencoil posted...
I hate the term "AAA game". It basically means "this game is made by a well-known developer and everyone who's cool is getting it, so I'm getting it too".

I hear you. It also has no quantitative boundaries - anyone who's ever tried to define it uses nothing but vauge descriptions... "a big developer", "lots of manhours", "expensive to make", "a long time in development", etc.

I find it akin to the movie-term "blockbuster".

A: That movie is a blockbuster!
B: No, it isn't!
A: Yeah, it is!
B: Not even close.
C: Hey, A and B... what does it take to be a 'blockbuster', exactly?
A and B: http://alturl.com/wjjt2

Humanity in a nutshell. ;)
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hate Pikmin. So what AAA Nintendo games have been Announced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived