"A delayed game is eventually good. A bad game is bad forever."

#11jmichaelbpPosted 1/11/2013 8:09:27 AM
jackorhoads posted...
"A delayed game is eventually good. A bad game is bad forever."

Tell that to Duke Nukem....

I think we might say the same thing about Final Fantasy Versus XIII, when it comes out in the year 4689.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#12Captain_NESPosted 1/11/2013 8:12:07 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
funny how nintendo hasn't really followed that motto with their 3DS games. the quote was only said because miyamoto knew fanboys would nerdgasm over it and treat it as word of god.

Stop bashing my god dammit!
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#13Virus66Posted 1/11/2013 8:37:14 AM
Captain_NES posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
funny how nintendo hasn't really followed that motto with their 3DS games. the quote was only said because miyamoto knew fanboys would nerdgasm over it and treat it as word of god.

Hey, it's all he has in his sad little world. Being overly negative and blindly bashing everything Nintendo is probably the only joy he gets in life. Let him have his moment and just ignore him.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#14FoppePosted 1/11/2013 8:46:24 AM
Exactly when Did Miyamoto say that btw?
Was it when he answered why they delayed the N64 for 3 months and it existed no patches for console games?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#15Darkest_EvilPosted 1/11/2013 8:48:16 AM
nothing like waiting a long time for a delayed bad game from nintendo
wheres the new metroid and punchout?
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#16Captain_NESPosted 1/11/2013 9:48:24 AM
Virus66 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Hey, it's all he has in his sad little world. Being overly negative and blindly bashing everything Nintendo is probably the only joy he gets in life. Let him have his moment and just ignore him.

Fine, I will halt the attacks on all major cities of Alaska...this time!
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!