What do think of these ideas for a WiiU game

#1xxxxxnPosted 1/11/2013 12:59:10 PM
Mario Crossing. Animal Crossing with Mario characters and enemies replacing generic animals and the town is so big that no one ever moves out but new characters continue to move in until all of the well known Mario characters and baddies have moved in. When you earn enough coins you can upgrade your house to living in Peach castle or Bowser Castle.

A Zelda game like Fable but with traditional Zelda gameplay where instead of Link automatically being a goody two shoes there are decision moments in the game that have consequences and change how people view Link. For example do you spend a certain night listening to an old lady relive her past or drinking bottle after bottle of " milk" . Or let's say you promised Zelda you would go out on a date with her and later another girl asks Link out. Do you keep your promise or stand her up? Obviously this would be a spinoff series

A sequel to Battletoads but in 3D like Mario Galaxy with an epic story.
#2Baha05Posted 1/11/2013 1:00:07 PM
No, and NO
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#3BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 1:00:48 PM
The first one sounds cool, but the second one frankly sounds terrible and not at all within Link's established character.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4jakestar0306Posted 1/11/2013 1:12:28 PM
No, no, and no.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#5StephenYap3Posted 1/11/2013 1:34:19 PM
xxxxxn posted...
Mario Crossing. Animal Crossing with Mario characters and enemies replacing generic animals and the town is so big that no one ever moves out but new characters continue to move in until all of the well known Mario characters and baddies have moved in. When you earn enough coins you can upgrade your house to living in Peach castle or Bowser Castle.

I like the castles part. Otherwise, I'm not up for this.

A Zelda game like Fable but with traditional Zelda gameplay where instead of Link automatically being a goody two shoes there are decision moments in the game that have consequences and change how people view Link. For example do you spend a certain night listening to an old lady relive her past or drinking bottle after bottle of " milk" . Or let's say you promised Zelda you would go out on a date with her and later another girl asks Link out. Do you keep your promise or stand her up? Obviously this would be a spinoff series

I got lost...

A sequel to Battletoads but in 3D like Mario Galaxy with an epic story.

Look at Earthworm Jim 3D.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(