Why did Nintendo release the Wii U so early when they had no games ready for it?

#21GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/11/2013 9:16:21 PM(edited)
Solnot posted...
Nintendo Land is just another Wii Sports ripoff and New Super Mario Bros. U is a cheap cash-in on an already stale franchise. Nintendo should have waited until late 2013 to launch the Wii U when they actually developed better games for it. Like Pikmin 3, which should have been a Wii U launch title from the start.

Ever since Yamauchi left Nintendos been dancing like a monkey to the whip cracks of the shareholders. Hence why they rushed the Wii U out (to make the shareholders happy because the stock price was going down since Wii sales stalled).

This is also why Nintendos been cheap and lazy as hell, cutting every corner they can ever since the dawn of the Wii era, in terms of hardware design and game design.

The companys sold out to the lowest common denominator at this point and is no longer any better than sony or ms. Gamers come last now and shareholders come first, pretty much exclusively at the consumers expense in every way.

Its not the same company anymore. Just a husk of its former self.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#22BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 9:11:29 PM
ITT: Games that I don't like don't actually count as games
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23grandabxPosted 1/11/2013 9:25:10 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
grandabx posted...
because they KNEW at least one of it's competitors was going to show their cards at E3. can't launch an inferior product after a show like that.

nintendo SHOULD'VE dropped the gimmicky control concept, put more power into the system and asked 3rd parties what type of hardware would they like to work on(at LEAST debate on it). nope. 7 years late to the party that ps360 are cleaning up from and they bring party favors. stupid.

I'm glad you don't work at Nintendo. Or any game company for that matter.

that's why THEY aren't getting any real games. lego undercover? lol are you seriously waiting for that? nintendo has puposely dumbed-down it's fan's brain into liking sad pathetic games. as long as it's by nintendo right guys?
#24AhnoldDoodPosted 1/11/2013 9:28:37 PM
grandabx posted...
that's why THEY aren't getting any real games. lego undercover? lol are you seriously waiting for that? nintendo has puposely dumbed-down it's fan's brain into liking sad pathetic games. as long as it's by nintendo right guys?

Except that Nintendo has nothing to do with it besides publishing. And awww, how cute, little kid's calling the game bad when he knows little to nothing about it. The LEGO series has been consistently swell, but I guess if it isn't generic M rated adolescent pandering, it sucks, huh? I want to know your definition of "real game".
#25ShadowSkill11Posted 1/11/2013 9:29:36 PM
Panner posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Buretsu posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Like the Wii it has games. It just doesn't have very good games.

Ahh, the old "my opinion = fact" argument.

Damn right son. If you like:

* Sing Party (Nintendo) January 18th
* Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft) January 24th
* Scribblenauts Unlimited (Nintendo) February 8th
* Fist of the North Star -- February 8th
* NBA 2K13 (2K Games) February 11th
* Rayman Legends (Ubisoft) February 28th
* F1 Star Stars (Codemasters) March 1st
* Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcon) March
* The Croods: Prehistoric Party (Namco Bandai) March
* Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega) Q1 2013
* Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA) Q1 2013
* LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo) Early 2013

Good on you Mate!

I'll take these within the next 3 months:
DMC
Company of Heroes 2
Southpark: The Stick of Truth
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
DeadSpace 3
StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Crysis 3
SimCity
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
*DLC* Assassin's Creed III -- The Tyranny of King Washington
*DLC* SkyRim: DragonBorn

Enjoy the games in your list though. I'm sure you believe they are just as good if not better.

Ahh the beauty of being a multi console owner.
Ive bolded the ones from your list that i'll be buying also.

The others while i do recognize them to be good games just dont do anything for me.

Mmmm... I'd say a multi-platform user would be a more accurate description of me.