Are you worried of Wii U's fate when PS4 and 720 come out this year?

#1-Damien-Posted 1/11/2013 7:30:08 PM
With specs that are 7-8 times more powerful than Wii U, those two are just gonna obliterate this little console. Wii U is going to be so dead when they come out.
#2BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 7:31:17 PM
7-8 times? More like 3 KERPILLION times! And they'll retail for just $0.99! They'll be amazing!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Zato InfinitePosted 1/11/2013 7:39:10 PM(edited)
I'm just worried the PS4 or the 720 will have that used game prevention technology. If they do implement that technology my decision to get the Wii U will be solidified. No excuse for not allowing me, my brother, and friends to trade games with each other.
#4DiscostewSMPosted 1/11/2013 7:38:54 PM
Buretsu posted...
7-8 times? More like 3 KERPILLION times! And they'll retail for just $0.99! They'll be amazing!

Electronic Spores!
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5fhsfootball74Posted 1/11/2013 7:39:09 PM
-Damien- posted...
With specs that are 7-8 times more powerful than Wii U, those two are just gonna obliterate this little console. Wii U is going to be so dead when they come out.

I don't get people like you. Does it somehow benefit you if a system fails? Do you have stock in Microsoft or Sony? What do you possibly gain from posting this topic?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/11/2013 7:39:33 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
I'm just worried the PS4 or the 720 will have that used game prevention technology. If they do implement that technology my decision to get the Wii U will be solidified. No excuse for not allowing me, my brother, and friends to trade games with each other.

Enjoy trading the 10 games on the system that's worth owning
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#7BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 7:40:38 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

Enjoy trading the 10 games on the system that's worth owning

But it's the 720 that won't allow used games...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8PannerPosted 1/11/2013 7:41:17 PM
Wow, with power like that do you think we'll see things like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9CPqSKjTU
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#9zender1999Posted 1/11/2013 7:41:51 PM
specs.are meaningless without the games, especially first party games
wii destroyed the more powerful ps3 or 360 and the wiiu is already on the way to do the same thing
games will sell the console not specs
#10RedOrionPosted 1/11/2013 7:43:02 PM
Panner posted...
Wow, with power like that do you think we'll see things like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9CPqSKjTU

Most likely, the engine is very scale-able. The Wii U has also been confirmed to run it.