Has Harada Katsuhiro Juat let Slip......

#1PannerPosted 1/11/2013 8:20:18 PM
About the inclusion of Tekken fighters in Smash Bros 4?

Here's a tweet from him an hour ago.

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN

Probably, Smash Bros fan does not expect it. I think.. RT @CyberGolem26 I want to see a Tekken character in Super Smash Bros. 4.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#2xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 1/11/2013 8:23:02 PM
Sounds cool.
---
NN ID: Zmazh9000
#3VRX3000Posted 1/11/2013 8:30:26 PM
Yoshimitsu would fit. Mokujin fits. But most of the Tekken mains don't. Nina, Kazuya, Heihachi, Jin...even Jun, just don't fit the asthetics/tone.
---
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
#4SocranPosted 1/11/2013 9:04:33 PM
Looking at the rest of this guy's Twitter, he clearly isn't fluent in English. I think he was saying "That's probably not what Smash fans want."
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5SSJMarioPosted 1/11/2013 9:10:22 PM(edited)
I can see Kunimitsu fitting, but yeah, I don't think a Tekken character will get in.

Lloyd will probably be the best change for a Namco character. Would rather have Genis...there are too many guys with swords already
---
PSN=bowserkick
#621_21Posted 1/11/2013 9:11:41 PM
No! NO! NOOOO!

Tekken gets enough spotlight as is! There are too many other mascots from Namdai to choose from, like Klonoa, or some other character. Heck, even Tales of character would be more vibrant than a Tekken character >_< Even Pac-Man is a better choice!

What's next!? Capcom guy wants Ryu instead of Megaman!?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/11/2013 9:14:55 PM
They actually already said Tekken wouldn't get characters in Smash.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
#8SocranPosted 1/11/2013 9:22:44 PM
Am I the only one who wants Reiji Arisu (or, if possible, an Ice Climbers-style Reiji/Xiaomu combo) as a character? Considering they debuted in Namco X Capcom and have appeared in Project X Zone and twice in Endless Frontier, they're practically Namco's crossover mascots right now. On top of just being awesome characters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsrIbVv8_Ds&t=3m8s
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/11/2013 9:53:24 PM
My ideal 3rd party list would be:

1. Sonic
2. Snake
3. Pac-Man
4. Mega Man

That gives Konami, SEGA, Namco-Bandai, and Capcom an equal share of representatives. It also opens up the discussion of using other characters as Assist trophies like they did with Brawl.

It also gives us the godfathers of gaming all in one game: Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Mega Man.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#10Love-WilcoxPosted 1/12/2013 3:27:31 AM
Tales of... characters would be a much better fit. Not only do Nintendo fans love Symphonia but the battle system is almost identical.
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox