Dark Souls 2 vs The Next Zelda

#1HELZEROPosted 1/11/2013 8:49:54 PM
+1 for dark souls 2 already being announced
+1 for dark souls 2 almost certainly being online
#2BuretsuPosted 1/11/2013 8:51:04 PM
I don't know...

On one hand, the Dark Souls series doesn't personally appeal to me in the slightest. But Skyward Sword sucked... Tough one.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3ReyMilansteryoPosted 1/11/2013 8:53:21 PM
Skyward sword.destroyed my love for.zelda games
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect 3, AC 3, The Walking Dead the Game
#4BoosterBurstPosted 1/11/2013 8:56:06 PM
ReyMilansteryo posted...

^
This

Hopefully the next Zelda goes back to normal NON-MOTION CONTROLS! Hopefully non-linear, non-casual, and non-blech and non-Fi. Skyward Sword is a piece of crappy filth.

Dark Souls is currently the best game in the last 6+ years, but there's rumor that the 2nd one is going to be dumbed down (just like Skyward Sword was), for the casuals.
#5Dusk_Posted 1/11/2013 8:58:31 PM
ReyMilansteryo posted...
#6messhiaunedPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:27 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
ReyMilansteryo posted...

^
This

Hopefully the next Zelda goes back to normal NON-MOTION CONTROLS! Hopefully non-linear, non-casual, and non-blech and non-Fi. Skyward Sword is a piece of crappy filth.

Dark Souls is currently the best game in the last 6+ years, but there's rumor that the 2nd one is going to be dumbed down (just like Skyward Sword was), for the casuals.

Don't worry, the new directors trying to cater to the masses won't dilute the game at all. Rest assured.
#7DTY3Posted 1/11/2013 8:59:48 PM
Dark Souls=/=Zelda

Apples and oranges.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#8messhiaunedPosted 1/11/2013 9:00:28 PM
DTY3 posted...
Dark Souls=/=Zelda

Apples and oranges.

It has a similar feel to the original Zelda in many ways.
#9DiscostewSMPosted 1/11/2013 9:01:12 PM
I assume since the next Zelda will have the player use the GamePad, it won't be about motion control.......it'll be like Zelda DS, lawl.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 1/11/2013 9:01:25 PM
messhiauned posted...
It has a similar feel to the original Zelda in many ways.

Like being hard... and having swords... and...