1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Ken's Rage 2 is download only on Wii U
3 years ago#31
Buretsu posted...
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Buretsu posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
WOW, lol. That's hilariously dumb. Wonder if the licensing cost is expensive.

So now, all of a sudden, you're anti-downloading, despite always pointing out the reduced cost of games purchased through Steam...

The hypocrisy~

I think it's a fair thing to say when you have to pay MORE through the Nintendo System than you do if you were to buy it in a store/online.

How are you so sure that you will have to?

A Logical assumption based on the prices of other full games on Nintendo's Service.
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
3 years ago#32
not again a new street fighter.......
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
3 years ago#33
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Buretsu posted...

So now, all of a sudden, you're anti-downloading, despite always pointing out the reduced cost of games purchased through Steam...

The hypocrisy~

I think it's a fair thing to say when you have to pay MORE through the Nintendo System than you do if you were to buy it in a store/online.

Indeed, and Nintendo has one of the worst DRM policies. Would never buy a digital title through their eShop.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#34
I feel that some games are better off as downloadable.

Obviously the first Ken's Rage made enough money to bring the sequel but there really isn't a huge market for this game. It makes more sense to bring it out as a download title since the people who want it, will buy it
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
3 years ago#35

I say they should do this on all consoles for niche JP titles.

Again, that way they might actually make some money.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#36
wasnt interested in this game, but I bet they're going to lose a lot of potential customers over this
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
3 years ago#37
Get used to this guys. This is the future. Steam and D2D users are already well satisfied with this, and PS4 and 720 adopters better embrace it quickly.
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]
3 years ago#38
Yeah, I suppose I should just work on my backlog of games then since I adamantly refuse to do digital only. DDL only = garbage. TK just lost a potential sale of the game because of this nonsense. If they pull this with Dynasty Warriors 8? That's going to be the first main entry of the series I won't be playing. Either on PS3 or Wii U should it come to this console. I won't be buying. I see a DDL only future leading to a second crash of the industry. Would rather see that happen as opposed to blowing 30-60 bucks for a digital license.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
3 years ago#39
guess this should've been expected after the horrible sales of WO3, I suspect most WiiU games are going to end up like this
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox
3 years ago#40
Koei lost my respect anyway when they decided to skip releasing the 3DS Dynasty Warriors game in America.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Ken's Rage 2 is download only on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived