So Ken's Rage 2 is download only on Wii U

#31The_Shadow_LinkPosted 1/12/2013 1:41:51 AM
Buretsu posted...
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Buretsu posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
WOW, lol. That's hilariously dumb. Wonder if the licensing cost is expensive.

So now, all of a sudden, you're anti-downloading, despite always pointing out the reduced cost of games purchased through Steam...

The hypocrisy~

I think it's a fair thing to say when you have to pay MORE through the Nintendo System than you do if you were to buy it in a store/online.

How are you so sure that you will have to?

A Logical assumption based on the prices of other full games on Nintendo's Service.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#32StarBladeEdgePosted 1/12/2013 2:10:00 AM
not again a new street fighter.......
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#33IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/12/2013 2:36:25 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Buretsu posted...

So now, all of a sudden, you're anti-downloading, despite always pointing out the reduced cost of games purchased through Steam...

The hypocrisy~

I think it's a fair thing to say when you have to pay MORE through the Nintendo System than you do if you were to buy it in a store/online.

Indeed, and Nintendo has one of the worst DRM policies. Would never buy a digital title through their eShop.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#34Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/12/2013 2:40:48 AM
I feel that some games are better off as downloadable.

Obviously the first Ken's Rage made enough money to bring the sequel but there really isn't a huge market for this game. It makes more sense to bring it out as a download title since the people who want it, will buy it
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#35DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 7:27:56 AM

I say they should do this on all consoles for niche JP titles.

Again, that way they might actually make some money.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#36Sailor GoonPosted 1/12/2013 7:34:46 AM
wasnt interested in this game, but I bet they're going to lose a lot of potential customers over this
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#37DJNfinityPosted 1/12/2013 7:47:32 AM
Get used to this guys. This is the future. Steam and D2D users are already well satisfied with this, and PS4 and 720 adopters better embrace it quickly.
---
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]
#38IcedEarthaholicPosted 1/12/2013 7:55:32 AM
Yeah, I suppose I should just work on my backlog of games then since I adamantly refuse to do digital only. DDL only = garbage. TK just lost a potential sale of the game because of this nonsense. If they pull this with Dynasty Warriors 8? That's going to be the first main entry of the series I won't be playing. Either on PS3 or Wii U should it come to this console. I won't be buying. I see a DDL only future leading to a second crash of the industry. Would rather see that happen as opposed to blowing 30-60 bucks for a digital license.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#39LuigisBroPosted 1/12/2013 8:05:04 AM
guess this should've been expected after the horrible sales of WO3, I suspect most WiiU games are going to end up like this
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox
#40Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/12/2013 10:59:11 AM
Koei lost my respect anyway when they decided to skip releasing the 3DS Dynasty Warriors game in America.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash