NES/SNES/n64/GCN/Wii Emulators should all be included.

#41FoppePosted 1/12/2013 6:35:57 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
shaunme posted...

yeah I know I meant more powerful in relation to the Wii, interesting info all the same.

The Wii U CPU does have some tricks hidden still yet, even with the more advanced base design and out of order processing, a 1.24ghz processor is somehow still performing as well as the 360 processor in quite a few games. We don't know what other enhancements IBM threw in there to keep it from being underpowered.

(it can't all be the stronger GPU, some of it, but not all of it)

One does not simply compare different generations of CPU architecture.
A i7 1.7 GHz is faster than a P4 3.0 GHz.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#42shaunmePosted 1/12/2013 6:37:40 AM
Foppe posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
shaunme posted...

yeah I know I meant more powerful in relation to the Wii, interesting info all the same.

The Wii U CPU does have some tricks hidden still yet, even with the more advanced base design and out of order processing, a 1.24ghz processor is somehow still performing as well as the 360 processor in quite a few games. We don't know what other enhancements IBM threw in there to keep it from being underpowered.

(it can't all be the stronger GPU, some of it, but not all of it)

One does not simply compare different generations of CPU architecture.
A i7 1.7 GHz is faster than a P4 3.0 GHz.

Architecture.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//