Will I even be able to buy a Wii U or other games in the future

#1Ryu XPosted 1/12/2013 2:38:30 AM(edited)
The gun lobby has blamed games hard core for school shootings, trying to get them banned and what not. In a couple years will we even be able to buy video games or will they just eventually ban them all.
#2IRELANDforeverPosted 1/12/2013 2:29:53 AM
No. All video games will be banned by the end of 2013. It's been in the works since 1972.
http://www.ponggame.org/
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#3NikraPosted 1/12/2013 2:36:47 AM
Thank god that I'm not living in the US. Not because of the school shootings. But because that's not an issue over here (in PAL Land). LOL
#4darkjedilinkPosted 1/12/2013 2:40:41 AM
Nikra posted...
Thank god that I'm not living in the US. Not because of the school shootings. But because that's not an issue over here (in PAL Land). LOL

Yep, cuz Europe's never had any gun violence at any point in it's history. As a matter of fact, Europe's never had any sort of violence at all! Clearly, the most peaceful land in all Creation, and has been since the beginning of time!
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#5darkjedilinkPosted 1/12/2013 2:41:24 AM
Ryu X posted...
The gun lobby has blamed games hard core for school shootings, trying to get them banned and what not. In a couple years will we even be able to buy video games or will they just eventually ban them all.

The NRA has not attempted to get games banned. Democrats have, but not the NRA.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6FoppePosted 1/12/2013 2:49:33 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Nikra posted...

Yep, cuz Europe's never had any gun violence at any point in it's history. As a matter of fact, Europe's never had any sort of violence at all! Clearly, the most peaceful land in all Creation, and has been since the beginning of time!

Europe is best country.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7NikraPosted 1/12/2013 3:14:46 AM(edited)
darkjedilink posted...
Nikra posted...

Ah, sarcasm. lol. Well at least we don't have a gun crazy organization like NRA which have way to much to say in US politics. An organization which claim that the more weapons the better. LMFAO
The response from NRA regarding the school shootings was: Lets arm the teachers. WHAT PLANET ARE THEY FROM? I would never send my kids in a school where the teachers where carrying guns.
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 1/12/2013 3:09:24 AM
Foppe posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Nikra posted...

Europe is best country.

i know you are probably joking but........
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#9leopoldsharkPosted 1/12/2013 3:12:18 AM
Nintendo won't be banned unless there is a tragic school Goomba stomping. That hasn't happened yet so your chances of playing a Wii U are good.
#10FoppePosted 1/12/2013 3:15:54 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Foppe posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Nikra posted...

Europe is best country.

i know you are probably joking but........

Don't worry, I've been serving EuroCorp for 20 years now.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC