Console Launch sales, for a little perspective

#31fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 10:14:08 AM
Linetrix posted...
trollfootball, you were already refuted with a real life example, son. You're just embarrassing yourself now. I advise you to stop trying to make people laugh at you with that silly peppers analogy.

You made a broad claim about the Vita without numbers or a source. What is your point? All it shows is that you don't have common sense when it comes to business...son.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#32LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 10:15:46 AM
You made a broad claim about the Vita without numbers or a source.

Google it, lazy ass!

All it shows is that you don't have common sense when it comes to business...son.

Ok, go ahead. Keep embarrassing yourself. You were warned. My job here is done.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#33StealthlysPosted 1/12/2013 10:16:28 AM
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

All it shows is that you don't have common sense when it comes to business...son.

Or show us the source lazy ass!
#34fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 10:17:13 AM
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

It was your point to prove and clearly you are not able to do so. If your job was to prove us all wrong you have failed miserably son.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#35LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 10:19:06 AM
Stealthlys posted...
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

Why? I'm not being paid for that. You go find it yourself on Google. It will take you whole 5 seconds.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#36Wiiplayer111Posted 1/12/2013 10:21:00 AM
Linetrix posted...
Stealthlys posted...
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

Why? I'm not being paid for that. You go find it yourself on Google. It will take you whole 5 seconds.

When you are having a discussion, its your job to provide support for your argument. Or your argument is weak and invalid.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#37HungoverHero777Posted 1/12/2013 10:25:20 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Stealthlys posted...
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

When you are having a discussion, its your job to provide support for your argument. Or your argument is weak and invalid.

He can't comprehend that. Not surprising, really.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#38fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 10:25:58 AM
Linetrix posted...
Stealthlys posted...
Linetrix posted...

Google it, lazy ass!

You see that is the problem here isn't it...because these numbers don't exist. There are no solid sales to shipped numbers on the Vita. Most sources say in August it has sold 2.2 million and then VG chartz which counts total shipped to date has it at 4 million units shipped as of this month.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#39Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 10:33:01 AM
The burden of proof is on the person making the argument to cite their source. If they don't cite, they should be ignored.

The Wii U has sold 2.5 million units in 2 months. Those are solid numbers.

See the first post to see how the Wii, PS2 and PS3, Xbox and Xbox360 have done in their first 18 months. The Wii U is well on pace to have very solid sales within their first year and a half.
#40KAMMYqueenPosted 1/12/2013 10:33:35 AM
Sharky8 posted...
I apologize in advance if this post is too logical and sensible for trolls and fanboys to understand.

---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U