Console Launch sales, for a little perspective

#51StarBladeEdgePosted 1/12/2013 11:20:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:37:41 AM
CultOfCider posted...
Sharky- your posts are too logical and well thought out for this board. You should join up with the WiiU subreddit.

While I appreciate that, I believe even some of the simpletons on this board could use a little bit of well reasoned discussion.
#53ElGadoPosted 1/12/2013 11:58:03 AM
Sharky8 posted...
CultOfCider posted...
Sharky- your posts are too logical and well thought out for this board. You should join up with the WiiU subreddit.

While I appreciate that, I believe even some of the simpletons on this board could use a little bit of well reasoned discussion.

Sharky, you're so biased and in the tank for Nintendo, its laughable that you would ever consider yourself "logical."
#54fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 12:00:51 PM
ElGado, you're so biased and against Nintendo, its laughable that you would ever consider yourself "logical."
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#55ElGadoPosted 1/12/2013 12:01:58 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ElGado, you're so biased and against Nintendo, its laughable that you would ever consider yourself "logical."

No I'm not. I love the older Nintendo games, but anything for the Wii and now the Wii U sickens me. Completely sold out to the casuals.
#56TheWiseOne06Posted 1/12/2013 12:05:21 PM
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

No I'm not. I love the older Nintendo games, but anything for the Wii and now the Wii U sickens me. Completely sold out to the casuals.

Then go play a system you like? Lol troll logic
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#57ElGadoPosted 1/12/2013 12:07:31 PM
TheWiseOne06 posted...
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

Then go play a system you like? Lol troll logic

Oh look it's another Nintendrone who will accept anything and everything Nintendo throws at them.
#58fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 12:08:36 PM
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

The NES,SNES,N64, etc all still exist you can play them anytime you want(I do). If you don't like modern Nintendo...don't play their games simple. I appreciate all the current consoles with what they bring to the table.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#59Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 12:09:20 PM
ElGado posted...
Oh look it's another Nintendrone who will accept anything and everything Nintendo throws at them.

What's that? Someone enjoys something you don't? Must make them a drone!
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#60ElGadoPosted 1/12/2013 12:12:27 PM
Baha05 posted...
ElGado posted...

What's that? Someone enjoys something you don't? Must make them a drone!

NSMBU (the only game for the Wii U right now) was fun for what, 5 minutes? I mean really, it doesn't even have games right now, how could anybody REALISTICALLY like it after a week? There's nothing to play for it!

Wow, some old underpowered ports?! Give me a break!

Keep drinking that Nintendo kool-aid. It must taste good.