Console Launch sales, for a little perspective

#61fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 12:14:28 PM
ElGado posted...
Baha05 posted...
ElGado posted...
Oh look it's another Nintendrone who will accept anything and everything Nintendo throws at them.

What's that? Someone enjoys something you don't? Must make them a drone!

NSMBU (the only game for the Wii U right now) was fun for what, 5 minutes? I mean really, it doesn't even have games right now, how could anybody REALISTICALLY like it after a week? There's nothing to play for it!

Wow, some old underpowered ports?! Give me a break!

Keep drinking that Nintendo kool-aid. It must taste good.

Why does it bother you so much? Deep down there must be something missing in your life. I mean to have these vocal outbursts over a piece of electronics? I suspect there are some serious underlying factors.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#62Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 12:14:42 PM
ElGado posted...
NSMBU (the only game for the Wii U right now) was fun for what, 5 minutes? I mean really, it doesn't even have games right now, how could anybody REALISTICALLY like it after a week? There's nothing to play for it!

Wow, some old underpowered ports?! Give me a break!

Keep drinking that Nintendo kool-aid. It must taste good.

Thanks for proving my point. That just because YOU don't like something doesn't make people drones for liking it.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#63StarBladeEdgePosted 1/12/2013 12:21:33 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

uhuhuhuhu
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#64Newbie00Posted 1/12/2013 12:21:33 PM
2 points to destroy your topic:

1. Ps2 was released when gaming wasn't so mainstream. Today, there's a much broader gaming market to capture.

2. the 360/ps3 were ridiculously more expensive than the Wii U at launch.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#65TheWiseOne06Posted 1/12/2013 12:24:44 PM
ElGado posted...
TheWiseOne06 posted...
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
ElGado, you're so biased and against Nintendo, its laughable that you would ever consider yourself "logical."

No I'm not. I love the older Nintendo games, but anything for the Wii and now the Wii U sickens me. Completely sold out to the casuals.

Then go play a system you like? Lol troll logic

Oh look it's another Nintendrone who will accept anything and everything Nintendo throws at them.

I hate the Vita and 360 but I dont go to those boards and bash it, I like Wii U and PS3 and visit those board. My sig has a psn but clearly I'm a drone. Once again lol troll logic
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#66Xcalibur02Posted 1/12/2013 12:28:04 PM
Yeah TC, it seems too your post is too logical for some of these trolls. Your just wasting your time. Every sane person already knows the truth, and you're not going to convince the ones who refuse to even try to use logic, and just argue with rhetoric and insults.

What I've learned from this board is that some people think they're smarter than logic...No wait! I first learned that from Tea Baggers.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#67sonic777Posted 1/12/2013 12:33:58 PM
UM. Logical my ass.

Since when is 2.5 60% of 8.5?
#68NightzardPosted 1/12/2013 1:05:18 PM
sonic777 posted...
UM. Logical my ass.

Read TC's first post. He's comparing the sales of the Wii U and the PS3. What he's saying is that the Wii U already sold 60% of what the PS3 did in it's first 18 months.
---
The next sentence is false. The first sentence is true.
(3DS FC: 3222-5580-0349)(Wii U network: Nightzard)
#69Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 2:53:47 PM
Nightzard posted...
sonic777 posted...
UM. Logical my ass.

Read TC's first post. He's comparing the sales of the Wii U and the PS3. What he's saying is that the Wii U already sold 60% of what the PS3 did in it's first 18 months.

Thank you for explaining that to him. Some people have reading issues.

2.5/4.2=.592
#70NightzardPosted 1/12/2013 3:02:00 PM
Sharky8 posted...
Nightzard posted...
sonic777 posted...
UM. Logical my ass.

Thank you for explaining that to him. Some people have reading issues.

2.5/4.2=.592

Sure thing mate. It happens.
---
The next sentence is false. The first sentence is true.
(3DS FC: 3222-5580-0349)(Wii U network: Nightzard)