stop assuming the WiiU will recover like the 3DS

#21LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:38:23 AM
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
Linetrix posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Maybe you should stop assuming the Wii U will sell poorly.

So the fact that the system has outsold every home console aside from the Wii in a 2 month time span means that it is failing?

You need to learn what "shipped" means, son. You will be sorely disappointed.

You need to learn that you don't know what you're talking about since these numbers are based on sales and not what was shipped.

100% incorrect.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#22messhiaunedPosted 1/12/2013 8:38:57 AM
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
Linetrix posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

So the fact that the system has outsold every home console aside from the Wii in a 2 month time span means that it is failing?

You need to learn what "shipped" means, son. You will be sorely disappointed.

You need to learn that you don't know what you're talking about since these numbers are based on sales and not what was shipped.

100% incorrect.

Prove it.
#23GoombaXPosted 1/12/2013 8:41:06 AM
Linetrix needs to come out of the closet, he's in way to much denial
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#24fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 8:41:30 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
I am aware of what shipped means. You need to understand a company will not SHIP 2 million extra consoles if there isn't a DEMAND for said consoles. Simple economics.

Vita says hi. Hahahaha.

You're confusing poor sales with shipped units now.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#25LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:41:43 AM
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

Do you even know how sales reports work, son? Go learn the basics before asking me to teach you something. I don't teach children for free.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#26StickMen1090Posted 1/12/2013 8:42:15 AM
Linetrix posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

Will? It already is.

better then PS3/360 at launch is now considered a poor? well i guess trolls gotta stay alive some how
#27LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:42:27 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
I am aware of what shipped means. You need to understand a company will not SHIP 2 million extra consoles if there isn't a DEMAND for said consoles. Simple economics.

Vita says hi. Hahahaha.

You're confusing poor sales with shipped units now.

Absolutely not. I know the Wii U is selling poorly, even though Nintendo shipped a lot of consoles.
---
#28LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:43:36 AM(edited)
StickMen1090 posted...
Linetrix posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

Will? It already is.

better then PS3/360 at launch is now considered a poor? well i guess trolls gotta stay alive some how

ITP: selling less = better.

Also, LMAO @ grammar.
---
#29StickMen1090Posted 1/12/2013 8:43:33 AM
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

Do you even know how sales reports work, son? Go learn the basics before asking me to teach you something. I don't teach children for free.

how many kids have you had? its like everyone here is your son
#30s2goodPosted 1/12/2013 8:43:38 AM
Sharky8 posted...
Especially since it has already sold 2.5 million units in less than 2 months.

See this topic for further discussion: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65160998

Actually more around the 3 Million mark. :D
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M