stop assuming the WiiU will recover like the 3DS

#31messhiaunedPosted 1/12/2013 8:43:54 AM
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
You need to learn that you don't know what you're talking about since these numbers are based on sales and not what was shipped.

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

Do you even know how sales reports work, son? Go learn the basics before asking me to teach you something. I don't teach children for free.

How about you learn how argumentation works, you make an assertion you have to back it up. I don't need to do anything until you back up your claim.
#32KouramaPosted 1/12/2013 8:44:06 AM
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
Linetrix posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Maybe you should stop assuming the Wii U will sell poorly.

So the fact that the system has outsold every home console aside from the Wii in a 2 month time span means that it is failing?

You need to learn what "shipped" means, son. You will be sorely disappointed.

You need to learn that you don't know what you're talking about since these numbers are based on sales and not what was shipped.

100% incorrect.

Ship is a sale for Nintendo. The retailer orders the merchandise from Nintendo due to demand, Nintendo sells and ships the merchandise to the retailer, then the retailer marks up the price and sells to the public. Thats how it works for any product.

I don't care if you want to rile up Nintendo fan boys but don't spout false information.
#33LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:44:10 AM
StickMen1090 posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

Do you even know how sales reports work, son? Go learn the basics before asking me to teach you something. I don't teach children for free.

how many kids have you had? its like everyone here is your son

Creepy. Be grateful this isn't Miiverse. Your post would be deleted and you would be banned. Hahahahaha.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#34LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:44:46 AM
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

How about you learn how argumentation works, you make an assertion you have to back it up. I don't need to do anything until you back up your claim.

Like I said. Go learn the basics about how real life works. Then come back here to ask me questions.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#35AbysmalTrinityPosted 1/12/2013 8:45:52 AM
It' sold more than the Vita in less than two months. I'm pretty sure it'll recover.

^______^
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#36GoombaXPosted 1/12/2013 8:46:03 AM
StickMen1090 posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

100% incorrect.

Prove it.

how many kids have you had? its like everyone here is your son

he is saying son because he's angry that people have called him out and made him look unintelligent.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#37LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 8:46:03 AM
Kourama posted...
Ship is a sale for Nintendo. The retailer orders the merchandise from Nintendo due to demand, Nintendo sells and ships the merchandise to the retailer, then the retailer marks up the price and sells to the public. Thats how it works for any product.

I don't care if you want to rile up Nintendo fan boys but don't spout false information.

It doesn't matter if it's a sale for Nintendo. If stores aren't selling Wii Us (which they aren't) then they won't buy more Wii Us from Nintendo. It doesn't really mean "sold" if a unit is gathering dust in a store.
---
#38messhiaunedPosted 1/12/2013 8:46:51 AM
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...
Linetrix posted...
messhiauned posted...

Prove it.

Like I said. Go learn the basics about how real life works. Then come back here to ask me questions.

Oh ok so you can't then.
#39StickMen1090Posted 1/12/2013 8:47:04 AM
Linetrix posted...
Kourama posted...

It doesn't matter if it's a sale for Nintendo. If stores aren't selling Wii Us (which they aren't) then they won't buy more Wii Us from Nintendo. It doesn't really mean "sold" if a unit is gathering dust in a store.

you are acting like people arent buying the console at all from any store....
#40HeaderHogPosted 1/12/2013 8:48:49 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
I am aware of what shipped means. You need to understand a company will not SHIP 2 million extra consoles if there isn't a DEMAND for said consoles. Simple economics.

Vita says hi. Hahahaha.

You're confusing poor sales with shipped units now.

Absolutely not. I know the Wii U is selling poorly, even though Nintendo shipped a lot of consoles.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-11/nintendo-gains-as-new-wii-u-sales-beat-predecessor.html

300 million dollars made in revenue.
Stock rose about 4 percent.
Half a million consoles sold in Japan in less than a month.
I hope you aren't talking out of your ass again, because all you seem to be saying is BS, Linetrix.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.