stop assuming the WiiU will recover like the 3DS

#71Virtue777Posted 1/12/2013 10:29:31 AM
Linetrix posted...
Guys, stop making fun of me for wanting to play games for children. You have to understand I'm not old and hardcore enough to get a PS3 or a 360. I'll grow up, yes. And I'll get a Sony or a Microsoft console and then I'll show you all!!

The Xbox 360 and PS3 have plenty of games that you would like. Check out Viva Pinata, Little Big Planet, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and ModNation Racers. All awesome games/series, great for the entire family. They might help you with your anger issues too.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#72fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 10:31:09 AM
Virtue777 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Guys, stop making fun of me for wanting to play games for children. You have to understand I'm not old and hardcore enough to get a PS3 or a 360. I'll grow up, yes. And I'll get a Sony or a Microsoft console and then I'll show you all!!

The Xbox 360 and PS3 have plenty of games that you would like. Check out Viva Pinata, Little Big Planet, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and ModNation Racers. All awesome games/series, great for the entire family. They might help you with your anger issues too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well done sir.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#73ColorfulColorsPosted 1/12/2013 10:31:41 AM
Virtue777 posted...
Linetrix posted...

But all of those games are still enjoyable. ;_;
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#74LinetrixPosted 1/12/2013 10:32:07 AM
Virtue777 posted...
Linetrix posted...

No!! Those games are too innovative. I need to play more rehashes and pay full price for them! Besides, my eyes aren't ready for HD yet. NSMBU's graphics already are too strong for my poor Wii eyes.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#75GoombaXPosted 1/12/2013 10:32:44 AM
Linetrix posted...

ps3 is the best for kids : D
parents dont have to pay for online and the little kids can play Call of duty all they want.
its why i got my lil bros a ps3 with Call Of Duty and Duke Nukem, cause you know those kind of games makes them big boys.
once you graduate from highschool you prolly wont care what game you play aslong as its fun, but im getting ahead of myself your still 15 right?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#76Virtue777Posted 1/12/2013 10:34:07 AM
Linetrix posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Linetrix posted...

No!! Those games are too innovative. I need to play more rehashes and pay full price for them! Besides, my eyes aren't ready for HD yet. NSMBU's graphics already are too strong for my poor Wii eyes.

You can run those games in 480i if you want buddy, don't stress out so much about it. This is probably why you're always so angry. You need to stop stressing about the little things.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#77excitebike64Posted 1/12/2013 10:34:48 AM
I still have no idea how WIiU can be logically considered a failure. Using logic, it has the potential to at least be the 2nd most successful Nintendo system.
#78wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/12/2013 10:35:47 AM
LuigisBro posted...
stop assuming

yes, let's do that
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#79GoombaXPosted 1/12/2013 10:36:15 AM
Linetrix posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Linetrix posted...

uhh have of those are rare game rip offs one in fact is a rare game and one is a mario kart ripoff : D
tell me kid how does it feel growing up with the most hated generation of mankind?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#80StealthlysPosted 1/12/2013 10:37:34 AM
Dear god...Linetrix, and GoombaX this should be good.