I tell on people on Miiverse.

#1protect_badgersPosted 1/12/2013 8:48:37 AM
I boot up NIntendoland, invite visitors to my park, and then run around and read all the messages. If I see profanity or inappropriate or trolling, or whatever - I report that stuff. Then I play Metroid Blast for a while, or whatever, awesome games.

Then I hit 'home', and hit up Miiverse. Check out some communities, Skylanders, Mario, Random game whatever. And if I see profanity or inappropriate or trolling, or whatever - I report that stuff.

I love it, I love to tell on people, because the mods WORK at Miiverse, they DO THEIR JOB, and I know trolls and bobos and idiots are being marked and will soon be suspended and banned.

I am like a Miiverse Police Explorer, and I love it. The system works.
---
Trolling don't keep WiiU from selling.....neither can Pachter. So......be cool, be U.
#2StealthlysPosted 1/12/2013 8:49:22 AM
10/10 lol'd
#3jackorhoadsPosted 1/12/2013 8:52:40 AM
Without sounding mean, although its nice your doing this your really just wasting your time.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#4protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:54:06 AM
jackorhoads posted...
Without sounding mean, although its nice your doing this your really just wasting your time.

Hardly a waste, I enjoy it. I have seen the deleted messages and repeat offense will mean banned users. I get a power trip out of it. Here is a moron, and I pawn him.
---
Trolling don't keep WiiU from selling.....neither can Pachter. So......be cool, be U.
#5Wiiplayer111Posted 1/12/2013 8:54:44 AM
jackorhoads posted...

He seems to have fun doing it. And its benefits everyone. Keep up the good work TC.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#6Petey_MeanisPosted 1/12/2013 9:00:06 AM
I do the same thing.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#7AccrovideogamesPosted 1/12/2013 9:03:19 AM
I also report inappropriate stuff on sight but I'm not purposely looking for it. Keep it up TC. It's much less satisfying here on GameFAQs because the moderators nearly do nothing.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#8SpillardPosted 1/12/2013 9:07:00 AM
Wow!
---
If I go to work, who's going to play all my games?
#9fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 9:09:11 AM
I'm fairly certain the mods want the Wii U to fail as well. I've seen trolling attempts on the PS3 and 360 board be taken down in minutes. On this board these topics get 50+ comments.... hmmmm* puts on tin foil hat.*
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.