Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#111TiamatKillerPosted 1/12/2013 5:48:21 PM
Where is squatch and AhnoldDood with damage control?
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#112DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 5:49:14 PM
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...
This topic is just huge bait.

You can tell by the TC's dramatic episode after he "just found out" about music.

genuine shock, anger and astonishment, i knew it never played dvd's but music! jeez.

I stand by my statement. This is bait.

You overreacted like a little girl.
I made a topic about music on the Wii U too. Wanna guesss why I didnt get flamed?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65144287

oh but look at the first reply. It's by you! And guess what? It is also obvious bait! How bout dat??
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#113Beatperson14Posted 1/12/2013 5:51:13 PM
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...

You can tell by the TC's dramatic episode after he "just found out" about music.

genuine shock, anger and astonishment, i knew it never played dvd's but music! jeez.

I made a topic about music on the Wii U too. Wanna guesss why I didnt get flamed?

oh but look at the first reply. It's by you! And guess what? It is also obvious bait! How bout dat??

Technically that is about SD cards, you say music like once.
#114RahzarXPosted 1/12/2013 5:53:07 PM
shaunme posted...
RahzarX posted...
shaunme posted...
RahzarX posted...
If you read the entirety of the conversation...

Irony.

i didn't say it was the best, you said it wasn't the best herrr derrrrrrr

Herrrrr derrrr I'm shaunme bro, I keep posting cuz my mom wont buy me a cd player, herrr derrr

another ndf down, dropping like flies.On a serious note rahzarx arn't you normally on the pc hardware board? didn't you have a pc in your sig?, with something embarrasing like a 560ti in it ?.

I've had this sig since the creation of my account.

Your mom says hi.

I'm old enough bro!

We clear? herr derr boo boo
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#115shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:53:50 PM
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...

ITT: SD card support is the same as cd playback.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#116shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:56:09 PM
RahzarX posted...
shaunme posted...
RahzarX posted...
shaunme posted...
RahzarX posted...
If you read the entirety of the conversation...

Irony.

i didn't say it was the best, you said it wasn't the best herrr derrrrrrr

Herrrrr derrrr I'm shaunme bro, I keep posting cuz my mom wont buy me a cd player, herrr derrr

another ndf down, dropping like flies.On a serious note rahzarx arn't you normally on the pc hardware board? didn't you have a pc in your sig?, with something embarrasing like a 560ti in it ?.

I've had this sig since the creation of my account.

Your mom says hi.

I'm old enough bro!

We clear? herr derr boo boo

at least you are amusing unlike the rest of these peasant die hards xx
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#117DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 6:06:06 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...

Technically that is about SD cards, you say music like once.

Eh fair enough. But the topic quickly turned about custom soundtracks anyway.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#118DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 6:07:09 PM
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...

"I made a topic about music on the Wii U too"
---
#119shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:09:20 PM
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...
shaunme posted...
DTY3 posted...

"I made a topic about music on the Wii U too"

The topic is not about music, you just admitted it in the previous post, SIGH another NDF K.I.A.
---
#120ColorfulColorsPosted 1/12/2013 6:10:47 PM
shaunme posted...
The topic is not about music, you just admitted it in the previous post, SIGH another NDF K.I.A.

Oh I'm quite sorry people can't be in the Nintendo Hate Squad like you.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000