Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#121shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:14:38 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
shaunme posted...
The topic is not about music, you just admitted it in the previous post, SIGH another NDF K.I.A.

Oh I'm quite sorry people can't be in the Nintendo Hate Squad like you.

i own or have every nintendo console released, including wii u.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#122DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 6:15:00 PM
Im in the NDF now?

Okay i must admit. This is getting funny.

lol step down kid. As if an "NDF member" would even make a topic like I did.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#123shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:15:25 PM
shaunme posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
shaunme posted...
The topic is not about music, you just admitted it in the previous post, SIGH another NDF K.I.A.

Oh I'm quite sorry people can't be in the Nintendo Hate Squad like you.

i own or have every nintendo console released, including wii u.

home not handheld.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#124shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:17:57 PM
DTY3 posted...
Im in the NDF now?

Okay i must admit. This is getting funny.

lol step down kid. As if an "NDF member" would even make a topic like I did.

your too serious, calm down it's a joke, an ndf would never make a topic like that,but the topic you linked was not about music.
---
#125Golden MavenPosted 1/12/2013 6:18:39 PM
Baha05 posted...
I remember having the point and click Jurassic Park

That brings me back. So did I. It was actually a decent game. I had a Power Rangers "quick-time event" type game and The Amazing Spider-Man, which was by far my fav. Sega CD game. Almost made the add-on worth its salt. That and the ability to playback CDs (we didn't own a CD player at first).

Guess I'm showing my age a bit, half of this board probably has no idea what I'm even talking about.
#126Phange 2Posted 1/12/2013 6:19:08 PM
Even the Jaguar CD could play audio CDs.

Just sayin'.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#127ColorfulColorsPosted 1/12/2013 6:19:56 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Baha05 posted...

That brings me back. So did I. It was actually a decent game. I had a Power Rangers "quick-time event" type game and The Amazing Spider-Man, which was by far my fav. Sega CD game. Almost made the add-on worth its salt. That and the ability to playback CDs (we didn't own a CD player at first).

Guess I'm showing my age a bit, half of this board probably has no idea what I'm even talking about.

I had Snatcher.

But I lost it.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#128Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 6:20:16 PM
Golden Maven posted...

Yeah that game was pretty damn decent : P
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#129ColorfulColorsPosted 1/12/2013 6:20:53 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Even the Jaguar CD could play audio CDs.

Just sayin'.

If you could get the damn thing to work.

Just sayin'.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#130Phange 2Posted 1/12/2013 6:22:46 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Baha05 posted...

I remember getting my Sega CD and playing Sewer Shark. I thought it was so cool until I realized how terrible it was as an actual game.

Fortunately Sonic CD was the other game that came with my system and hooooooly crap was it good.

And then I got a 32x and actually got the Night Trap CD-32X edition.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange