Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#141Phange 2Posted 1/12/2013 6:40:03 PM
shaunme posted...
Phange 2 posted...
Here's my list, from best to worst, of Doom ports. Only from systems back in "the day"

PC > PSOne > Jaguar = 32x > Saturn > 3DO > SNES

did you ever play jurassic park for the snes? the one that went 1st person indoors

I had the SNES version and the Genesis version.

The first person portions of JP for SNES were impressive but the Genesis game was actually a lot more fun to play overall.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#142Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 6:41:26 PM
shaunme posted...
did you ever play jurassic park for the snes? the one that went 1st person indoors

Oh god Jurassic Park on the SNES, I think I still have my copy of that game.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#143Phange 2Posted 1/12/2013 6:43:18 PM
For some inexplicable reason, the Genesis usually got better movie spinoff games than the SNES.

Jurassic Park and Aladdin in particular, though I seem to remember The Lion King being better on Genesis.

Aladdin on Genesis had vastly superior graphics.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#144Golden MavenPosted 1/12/2013 7:14:55 PM(edited)
Phange 2 posted...
For some inexplicable reason, the Genesis usually got better movie spinoff games than the SNES.

Both Aladdin's were good in their own way.

I also remember the Power Rangers: The Movie game. Very different on the GEN vs. SNES. Personally, I preferred the SNES by far. Never was a fan of "pure" beat 'em ups.

It was pretty good how movie tie-in games were so different in those days. Nowadays, we're measuring frame rate and looking at anti-aliasing/resolution and details like that...
#145Beatperson14Posted 1/13/2013 1:20:11 AM
Did shaun ever play music?
#146TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 1:33:59 AM
Who still has CD's? Get with the times! Next you will complain Wii-U doesn't play Beta or HD-DVD's
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#147shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:04:05 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Who still has CD's? Get with the times! Next you will complain Wii-U doesn't play Beta or HD-DVD's

N.D.F
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#148TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 4:18:39 AM
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Ha, and I bet they still have a bunch of grey cartridges cluttering up their homes, too. It is so easy to be a minimalist in the digital age.
---
#149shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:22:55 AM
TheBonfini posted...
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Ha, and I bet they still have a bunch of grey cartridges cluttering up their homes, too. It is so easy to be a minimalist in the digital age.

Your right! i have a nes, snes, n64 and a megadrive.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#150TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 4:24:13 AM
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Your right! i have a nes, snes, n64 and a megadrive.

Ya and you can play them all on a PSP. It is pretty cool.
---