Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#31geneticsftwPosted 1/12/2013 12:46:31 PM
shaunme posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
shaunme posted...
a cd in the system silly .

Wow that's kinda sad. But either way it's a minor issue at best though they should have had a Nintendo sound but ehh

Every time there is an issue you say that it is a minor issue. The problem is that all these "minor issues" are adding up..

cd playback has been standard since 1994, dvd playback since 2001 .

And crying since inception.
---
Sweet
#32shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:49:41 PM
geneticsftw posted...
shaunme posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
shaunme posted...
a cd in the system silly .

Wow that's kinda sad. But either way it's a minor issue at best though they should have had a Nintendo sound but ehh

Every time there is an issue you say that it is a minor issue. The problem is that all these "minor issues" are adding up..

cd playback has been standard since 1994, dvd playback since 2001 .

And crying since inception.

i didn't actually cry at inception although i did well up at the very end with the spinning top and that hans zimmer soundtrack(that can't be played on wii u)
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#33silverbulltPosted 1/12/2013 12:54:50 PM
Baha05 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
It'll probably become an app sometime down the road. Kinda weird it doesn't have one considering the PS3/360 both do.

Actually the 360 doesn't have an "app" per say it's more like a tab that all the media stuff gets shoved in.

It does actually have an app. Xbox Music is an app or you can use the system player which will allow you to use your own music during games.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#34vidalmorazaPosted 1/12/2013 12:57:18 PM
lol using consoles for music
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#35shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:13:23 PM
vidalmoraza posted...

lol owning white knight chronicles
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#36Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/12/2013 1:16:26 PM
vidalmoraza posted...

lol owning white knight chronicles

More like lol at half of his collection.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#37DrumguyPosted 1/12/2013 1:17:18 PM
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
THIS.SYSTEM.CANNOT.PLAY.MUSIC.???

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

you people are not serious? i just tried the zelda cd that came with skyward sword, does not work? do i have to put it on a pen?

> Spends $350 on a Wii U at launch
> Can't afford a $10 CD Player for music

the absolute worst NDF the board has ever seen, defending missing features, only on nintendo.

It's not as much a missing feature as a feature that isn't really necessary. Nintendo doesn't need to cut into the music technology world.
#38shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:20:24 PM
Drumguy posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

you people are not serious? i just tried the zelda cd that came with skyward sword, does not work? do i have to put it on a pen?

the absolute worst NDF the board has ever seen, defending missing features, only on nintendo.

It's not as much a missing feature as a feature that isn't really necessary. Nintendo doesn't need to cut into the music technology world.

what ?
---
#39DrumguyPosted 1/12/2013 1:37:14 PM(edited)
shaunme posted...
Drumguy posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

what ?

Like everyone else said, there's plenty of other ways to play music. Nintendo doesn't have to make a video game system that does it too.
#40ElectricMolePosted 1/12/2013 1:35:20 PM
nintendo doesnt include cd or dvd playback because they assume you also have a ps3 or xbox.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188