Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#41DiscostewSMPosted 1/12/2013 1:37:46 PM
shaunme posted...
GloryChaos posted...
...You don't shine your shoes, TC?

Uncultured swine confirmed.

my butler does that for me, as you can see i am a member of the most sophisticated and wealthy races in gaming , the master race.

Then get your butler to turn the crank on that old phonograph you have sitting next to you.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#42shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:49:12 PM
ElectricMole posted...
nintendo doesnt include cd or dvd playback because they assume you also have a ps3 or xbox.

nintendo are cheap, and that's that.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#43d_money_manPosted 1/12/2013 2:15:00 PM
ElectricMole posted...
nintendo doesnt include cd or dvd playback because they assume you also have a ps3 or xbox.

Um thats not the reason at all...
1. Where is Nintendo's primary audience? Japan
2. Music playing devices are so common now that if you really HAD to listen to music while playing a game you can use one of the hundreds of devices that play music?
---
3DS FC:3265-5151-9032 Wii U: Dylan
Don't you dare blame Sandy Hook on video games!!!!!
#44Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 2:17:44 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Every time there is an issue you say that it is a minor issue. The problem is that all these "minor issues" are adding up..

And almost every minor issues can be fixed upon later. Though with things like CD and DVD playback are really low on the issue.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#45ColorfulColorsPosted 1/12/2013 2:19:43 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Every time there is an issue you say that it is a minor issue. The problem is that all these "minor issues" are adding up..

And almost every minor issues can be fixed upon later. Though with things like CD and DVD playback are really low on the issue.

If you can't tell Baha, he's trying to get a reaction out of you, and then say

"LOL WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME"
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#46Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 2:21:01 PM
ColorfulColors posted...

Oh I know but hey it'll at least bring up some funny excuses on his end
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#47cavebear56Posted 1/12/2013 2:21:25 PM
It's ok TC when you get older and eventually move out on your own, you can then purchase multiple forms of expensive electronics...

Such as a decent sound system or go cheap with an MP3 player.

Until then just ask your parents to see if they can

A.) Get you an MP3 player for your birthday/holiday

B.) Consider getting a sound system for your television after you get them to purchase an HDTV.

I remember how upset I was when my microwave couldn't play CD's. I wish you the best of luck and just remember you only have a few more years of living with your parents if they decide "no" on option B.

Why everything doesn't play CD's I'll never know. Heck my smart TV can't even do it, what a waste of technology.

Best of luck to you.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#48Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/12/2013 2:24:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I have never said Baha is obsessed with me (to my knowledge) because I don't think he is. You on the other hand....

Can be fixed does not mean will be fixed. Until Nintendo addresses the numerous issues that the wii u has, people will rightfully complain. If everybody took your method of never complaining about anything because there is a possibility it can be fixed, nothing would ever get fixed.

You have to begin to question why all of this stuff has to be fixed later, as opposed to being there at launch...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#49shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 2:27:19 PM
cavebear56 posted...
It's ok TC when you get older and eventually move out on your own, you can then purchase multiple forms of expensive electronics...

Such as a decent sound system or go cheap with an MP3 player.

Until then just ask your parents to see if they can

A.) Get you an MP3 player for your birthday/holiday

B.) Consider getting a sound system for your television after you get them to purchase an HDTV.

I remember how upset I was when my microwave couldn't play CD's. I wish you the best of luck and just remember you only have a few more years of living with your parents if they decide "no" on option B.

Why everything doesn't play CD's I'll never know. Heck my smart TV can't even do it, what a waste of technology.

Best of luck to you.

i'm 29, i am sorry that you can only afford a wii u and understand your need to defend it.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#50Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 2:30:07 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Can be fixed does not mean will be fixed. Until Nintendo addresses the numerous issues that the wii u has, people will rightfully complain. If everybody took your method of never complaining about anything because there is a possibility it can be fixed, nothing would ever get fixed.

You have to begin to question why all of this stuff has to be fixed later, as opposed to being there at launch...

Yeah people have the right to complain in moderation. The issue is a lot of the minor issues are more often then not blow out of proportion and there is this odd mentality that the system should have hundreds of features at launch.

Also my "method" doesn't exist. If people have complaints there is a little things called Nintendo Customer Services. Send a letter to them about the issue instead of making the issue seem bigger then it really is.'

Also with new consoles it is just that, still new. I don't expect the best looking games on it in it's first year and I don't expect for future consoles that not all options would be released at launch. Hell the 360 before it's first dash update did not have Party Chat, nor a lot of the features it has now, same with the PS3 and the Wii. They weren't all there when they first started. Hell the Vita didn't have access to the PSOne classics.

The bottom line is some things do take time to either fix or add. Or some features might not even come if the company feels like they don't need to add the option.
---