Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#61Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:18:01 PM
shaunme posted...
there is no point my friend, baha is delusional.

If common sense is delusional ten fine then.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#62shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:24:12 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

If common sense is delusional ten fine then.

why 10.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#63Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:24:55 PM
shaunme posted...
why 10.

*Then

lol typos.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#64Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/12/2013 3:27:45 PM

Yeah I know. It's like talking to a brick wall covered in Nintendo stickers.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#65Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:28:32 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Good to know you have no more rebuttals
---
#66Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/12/2013 3:30:59 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Good to know you have no more rebuttals

Why should I talk in circles with you? You can see no wrong in anything nintendo does so this is a pointless conversation.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#67shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:31:17 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

:>).
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#68Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:35:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Why should I talk in circles with you? You can see no wrong in anything nintendo does so this is a pointless conversation.

Well except I CAN see the wrong in the company, but I also can see when an issue is small and when and issue is huge. The load times for the OS is a much bigger issue to me then rather or not I can play music or watch DVDs on the Wii U.

Not to mention I can see them later on either adding or fixing features because I know that all new consoles don't LAUNCH with all of the new features. And since no where was it ever said that the Wii U could play Music or DVDs ten it's possible for a later app or feature. And if they don't add it then they simply don't add it.
---
#69shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:37:30 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Well except I CAN see the wrong in the company, but I also can see when an issue is small and when and issue is huge. The load times for the OS is a much bigger issue to me then rather or not I can play music or watch DVDs on the Wii U.

Not to mention I can see them later on either adding or fixing features because I know that all new consoles don't LAUNCH with all of the new features. And since no where was it ever said that the Wii U could play Music or DVDs ten it's possible for a later app or feature. And if they don't add it then they simply don't add it.

an issue is an issue.
---
#70Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:38:58 PM
shaunme posted...
an issue is an issue.

True an issue is an issue so you knowwhat you do? You either tell CS about the issue, or you try to solve the issue yourself, or you simply drop the issue. If you just dwell on an issue it again makes you look petty when the issue can be solved with buying a DVD player or a MP3
---