Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

#71shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:40:54 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
an issue is an issue.

True an issue is an issue so you knowwhat you do? You either tell CS about the issue, or you try to solve the issue yourself, or you simply drop the issue. If you just dwell on an issue it again makes you look petty when the issue can be solved with buying a DVD player or a MP3

nope, we all complain to make sure nintendo stops making these cheap and nasty cutbacks.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#72Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/12/2013 3:41:48 PM
shaunme posted...
an issue is an issue.

True an issue is an issue so you knowwhat you do? You either tell CS about the issue, or you try to solve the issue yourself, or you simply drop the issue. If you just dwell on an issue it again makes you look petty when the issue can be solved with buying a DVD player or a MP3

Or you can discuss the issue on gamefaqs with people who want to do the same. If you see any topics about issues that you deem minor, you do not have to post in them.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#73Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:44:20 PM(edited)
shaunme posted...
nope, we all complain to make sure nintendo stops making these cheap and nasty cutbacks.

Then complain to Nintendo about it? Also again not having DVD/CD playback is a none issue at best unless you have like 50 devices hooked up to one TV. I mean hell own downstairs TV has a Bluray, a 360, the Wii U, cable box, and stereo system. So we have no real issue with the lack of a DVD function on the Wii U.

@Kirby: True but again the discussion only goes so far with such a thing like this and I pretty much gave the best response in that the Wii U has no CD playback but that can change. Again dwelling on simple issues and msaking them seem bigger then they really are.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#74shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:46:12 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Then complain to Nintendo about it? Also again not having DVD/CD playback is a none issue at best unless you have like 50 devices hooked up to one TV. I mean hell own downstairs TV has a Bluray, a 360, the Wii U, cable box, and stereo system. So we have no real issue with the lack of a DVD function on the Wii U.

@Kirby: True but again the discussion only goes so far with such a thing like this and I pretty much gave the best response in that the Wii U has no CD playback but that can change. Again dwelling on simple issues and msaking them seem bigger then they really are.

there is no such thing as a non issue.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#75Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:47:47 PM
shaunme posted...
there is no such thing as a non issue.

There is,maybe non issue isn't the word but again there are varying degrees of issues from minor issues to really broken issues that ruin the thing. Again the OS load times are a bigger issue then say not having DVD play back.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#76DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 3:49:15 PM
This topic is just huge bait.

You can tell by the TC's dramatic episode after he "just found out" about music.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#77sentoworfPosted 1/12/2013 3:52:26 PM
DTY3 posted...

You can tell by the TC's dramatic episode after he "just found out" about music.

Sad thing is people fall for it every time
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#78Rasputin77Posted 1/12/2013 4:08:05 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Use your Portable MP3 Player if you want to play music so you don't prevent people from using the Wii U as it should be used.

That's the funniest s*** I've read all day. It "should" be used as a *ahem* current gen console. Last I checked, they're expected to play music. So it's not wrong to expect it.

I'm not even scrolling further down. I've seen the "Whuu, can't u play musik on something else? / it's suddenly your fault for wanting something standard" line fail 100 times before.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#79Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 4:12:10 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
That's the funniest s*** I've read all day. It "should" be used as a *ahem* current gen console. Last I checked, they're expected to play music. So it's not wrong to expect it.

I'm not even scrolling further down. I've seen the "Whuu, can't u play musik on something else? / it's suddenly your fault for wanting something standard" line fail 100 times before.

And yet the standard didn't get fixed until the PS3 or 360 came out. Pre those system the "standard" was really bad.
---
#80shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 4:12:27 PM
DTY3 posted...

genuine shock, anger and astonishment, i knew it never played dvd's but music! jeez.
---