Who here is getting Aliens Colonel Marines

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/12/2013 2:22:20 PM
shaunme posted...
yeah on pc.

This, I preordered the superior version for $44 compared to the water down console version for $60
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#22SteamedRicePosted 1/12/2013 2:24:09 PM
Superior version for me. (PC)

If you watch the movie, one person tracks for the gunner because in a situation you're in, you should be keeping eye out for aliens. So i'm not sure how looking down at the gamepad and back up on the screen repeatedly when it starts beeping is any good at all.
#23DiaperDandeePosted 1/12/2013 2:29:59 PM
Phange 2 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I'm looking forward to it but I'm not counting on it being great. Hope it is, just not getting my hopes up.

You mean aside from the fact that it was developed by Gearbox, who made Borderlands 2?

Yeah Gearbox, the ones that made Duke Nukem Forever.

If Aliens Colonel Marines hadn't been in development for years and years and years I would be more confident in it. I'm not saying it won't be good or great (trust me I want it to be), I'm simply keeping my anticipation in line.
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Halo 4, Fallout 3: GOTY, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, REmake
#24andrea987Posted 1/12/2013 2:42:18 PM
Yes, pre-ordered, Limited Edition, Wii U, UK.
#25dark trunksPosted 1/12/2013 3:06:03 PM
PC for now, and possibly Wii U later.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#26IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/12/2013 3:20:52 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
shaunme posted...
yeah on pc.

This, I preordered the superior version for $44 compared to the water down console version for $60

Yeah, not sure why they seem to think the Wii U version is better. I think it's just blatant blind fanboyism.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#27cavebear56Posted 1/12/2013 3:57:28 PM
Not really impressed with what I've seen so far nor is Gearbox really that good.

I'm holding off, if I do end up getting it then I will for PC as purchasing for the PS3/360 would just be a waste of money.

More expensive
Inferior quality
Inferior controls

I hope they prove me wrong (I love the franchise).
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#28wingo84Posted 1/12/2013 4:00:58 PM
Yeh I got it preordered for Wii u. Looking forward to its exclusive features and obvious miiverse integration... All fun.
---
NNID - Wingo84
#29Sailor GoonPosted 1/12/2013 4:03:32 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I'd rather get the superior version.

Sorry you can't get it on the WiiU :(

you mean like how the Wii U had the superior versions of Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Batman AC or Call of Duty? ...oh wait, it didnt
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#30diggyfreshPosted 1/12/2013 4:03:58 PM
100% getting it. Time is all that stands between me and this game.
---
Currently playing: CODBLOPS2, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade