Who here is getting Aliens Colonel Marines

#41DTY3Posted 1/12/2013 7:17:14 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Yep. PS3.

...why?

I mean it's your choice and all but this is one of those few games that the devs swear up and down is superior on the Wii U.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#42BoosterBurstPosted 1/12/2013 7:18:19 PM
I do not buy PAAGGs because they are inferior "games", if you can call their barebones substance "gameplay".

I do love the Alien series, but not enough to buy a PAAGG, although it's based on it.
---
viciously beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1YuAeeF-2Ec
#43PeteyParkerPosted 1/12/2013 7:22:44 PM
Motion Tracker on the Game Pad.

Nuff Said.
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"
#44Arok2092Posted 1/12/2013 7:26:28 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
Phange 2 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I'm looking forward to it but I'm not counting on it being great. Hope it is, just not getting my hopes up.

You mean aside from the fact that it was developed by Gearbox, who made Borderlands 2?

Yeah Gearbox, the ones that made Duke Nukem Forever.

If Aliens Colonel Marines hadn't been in development for years and years and years I would be more confident in it. I'm not saying it won't be good or great (trust me I want it to be), I'm simply keeping my anticipation in line.

Gearbox didn't make DNF. They just finished it and got it the hell out so people would finally shut up about it. I for one am very glad that they finally made sure it was released.

But they didn't make it. Just finished it.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#45GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:29:11 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
I'll probably get it, on the 360 or PC. I'd rather get the superior version.

The Wii U is the superior version, the devs of the game said so.
how do you feel making yourself look like unintelligent, ignorant, and childish everytime you post?
does it make you wanna cry?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#46Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/12/2013 7:30:44 PM
GoombaX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

how do you feel making yourself look like unintelligent, ignorant, and childish everytime you post?

So you're saying the Wii U will have superior graphics compared to the PC?

LOL
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#47GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:31:24 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
shaunme posted...
yeah on pc.

This, I preordered the superior version for $44 compared to the water down console version for $60

Yeah, not sure why they seem to think the Wii U version is better. I think it's just blatant blind fanboyism.

The dev's have said so, but you will continue sit there like a child with his fingers in ears screaming lalalalalala.
---
#48GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:32:49 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

So you're saying the Wii U will have superior graphics compared to the PC?

LOL

Graphics alone dont make a game superior, but i dont expect a kid like you to understand
: )
---
#49ZvolTxPosted 1/12/2013 7:39:08 PM
Hey Xeeh or Dunwich, I haven't looked into it much, but is there much of an option for multiplayer on PC? If you two are getting it, it might be fun to hook up. Btw Xeeh, sorry I haven't PC'd you yet with my user, been pretty occupied the past couple days.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#50DiaperDandeePosted 1/12/2013 8:46:13 PM
Arok2092 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
Phange 2 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I'm looking forward to it but I'm not counting on it being great. Hope it is, just not getting my hopes up.

You mean aside from the fact that it was developed by Gearbox, who made Borderlands 2?

Yeah Gearbox, the ones that made Duke Nukem Forever.

If Aliens Colonel Marines hadn't been in development for years and years and years I would be more confident in it. I'm not saying it won't be good or great (trust me I want it to be), I'm simply keeping my anticipation in line.

Gearbox didn't make DNF. They just finished it and got it the hell out so people would finally shut up about it. I for one am very glad that they finally made sure it was released.

But they didn't make it. Just finished it.

Yeah, and Aliens has been in development forever also, they could be just making sure it is released also. That is really a bad excuse for DNF, I'm not going to give them props for throwing an unfinished piece of crap for a cash grab and I don't know how you can defend that.
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Halo 4, Fallout 3: GOTY, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, REmake