Who here is getting Aliens Colonel Marines

#51Rasputin77Posted 1/12/2013 8:55:01 PM
DTY3 posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
Yep. PS3.

...why?

I mean it's your choice and all but this is one of those few games that the devs swear up and down is superior on the Wii U.

You know what dude? I've been reading that, and I'm good at doing my research... if the reviews closer to launch reinforce that? I'll come to this board to confess, and get the Wii U version. :)

Of course, a robust online community is important too... so... let's hope that happens too. Trust me, I'd love a motion tracker controller as much as any other Aliens nerd.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#52SocranPosted 1/13/2013 3:37:09 AM
DiaperDandee posted...
Arok2092 posted...
Gearbox didn't make DNF. They just finished it and got it the hell out so people would finally shut up about it. I for one am very glad that they finally made sure it was released.

But they didn't make it. Just finished it.

Yeah, and Aliens has been in development forever also, they could be just making sure it is released also.

I think you're missing his point entirely. Colonial Marines has been a Gearbox game from day one. Duke Nukem Forever was around 85% complete by the time it was put in Gearbox's hands. They didn't change the core of the game at all, just got it into a playable state. That's like saying the guy who edited the leaked alpha of Star Fox 2 to make it playable was responsible for introducing Star Wolf to the series.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#53FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/13/2013 4:15:11 AM
im gonna gamefly this game on the Wii U and if i like it i will just buy it from gamefly.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter P3rd (PSP)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#54MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/13/2013 4:21:31 AM
I'm really LOL'ing at the Wii U version being better than the PC because of two reasons.

1) If you actually believe that then you have **** for brains.
2) if you really think it'll look/run/play better on inferior hardware then, well you know.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#55blinkfreakPosted 1/13/2013 9:11:23 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
I'm really LOL'ing at the Wii U version being better than the PC because of two reasons.

2) if you really think it'll look/run/play better on inferior hardware then, well you know.

I think the developers said it was the best console version. I don't know why people on this board are saying it is better than the PC version. Saying that is fine but it would have to be opinion. The game would be better because of the motion tracker and any other exclusive features. But I'm pretty sure the developers said the Wii U version is superior was in reference to console versions only.
#56ColorfulColorsPosted 1/13/2013 9:16:29 AM

Thats what the devs have said not us. it will run better than the 360 and PS3 versions, not PC. No need to be a gigantic d*** about it.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#57ymmac1707Posted 1/13/2013 9:39:41 AM
If the Wii u version come out at the same time as the other HD twins, yes I will get the Wii U version. really looking forward to this game.
#58blinkfreakPosted 1/13/2013 12:21:06 PM
ymmac1707 posted...
If the Wii u version come out at the same time as the other HD twins, yes I will get the Wii U version. really looking forward to this game.

This. I would love to have the Wii U version but I'm not going to hold off a year to get it when I could just get it for PS3 on release (PC isn't powerful enough).
#59abbeldydooPosted 1/13/2013 12:23:07 PM
ColorfulColors posted...

Thats what the devs have said not us. it will run better than the 360 and PS3 versions, not PC. No need to be a gigantic d*** about it.

Douchebags gonna douche.
---
it's the "Final nail" for the Wii U...Ouch!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#60GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:14:36 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
ColorfulColors posted...

Douchebags gonna douche.

plus pc is gonna miss out on some exclusive game modes and features, ill get it for pc if any good mods actually come out for it like l4d other than that wii u will be the best version.
trolls can troll all they like facts wont change.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it