---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#62Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/13/2013 2:47:16 PM
GoombaX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I'll probably get it, on the 360 or PC. I'd rather get the superior version.

The Wii U is the superior version, the devs of the game said so.
how do you feel making yourself look like unintelligent, ignorant, and childish everytime you post?
does it make you wanna cry?

So you're saying the Wii U will have superior graphics compared to the PC?

LOL

Graphics alone dont make a game superior, but i dont expect a kid like you to understand
: )

yeah but ultimately the game is the same gameplay wise other than some niche radar that can be done on a multidisplay pc.

So yeah, graphics in that type of game do make it superior.

Of course you know this, enjoy paying more money for a lesser game
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#63URAlsrPosted 1/13/2013 3:06:32 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I'd rather get the superior version.

Sorry you can't get it on the WiiU :(

you mean like how the Wii U had the superior versions of Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Batman AC or Call of Duty? ...oh wait, it didnt

but...but..but everyone on miiverse consistently say wii u has the best versions of all of those.... rofl!
#64DarkAdonis123Posted 1/13/2013 3:07:22 PM
Slightly better graphics on a game that's ugly anyway is not enough to convince me I should buy the Wii U version over the other ones. Neither is scanning things with the gamepad. Will the game have online multiplayer? If so, I definitely won't be buying the Wii U version.

Against my better judgment, I bought Sonic Racing for Wii U instead of 360 just because I wanted another game to play on it. I will never make that mistake again. I can almost never find people online.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#65TMW001Posted 1/13/2013 3:08:26 PM
zender1999 posted...
im getting on wiiu, the only way to get the complete experience, wiiu has the best overall version, even better than pc which cannot emulate the gamepad special experience

What features come to the gamepad because I am thinking on getting it on Wii U.
#66GLDanzegoPosted 1/13/2013 3:39:52 PM
I'm definitely interested in seeing if it's any good and if it is, I'll get it. Mind you, I wouldn't even give it the time of day on any other system. However, when I buy brand new systems and they don't have a lot of games out (this is my 4th generation of buying systems at launch), I suddenly become very open minded, lol.
#67ZBug_Posted 1/13/2013 3:44:29 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
shaunme posted...
yeah on pc.

This, I preordered the superior version for $44 compared to the water down console version for $60

Yeah, not sure why they seem to think the Wii U version is better. I think it's just blatant blind fanboyism.

Well a PC version of a game is almost always better then ANY console version sooo.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#68ZBug_Posted 1/13/2013 3:54:54 PM
GoombaX posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
I'm really LOL'ing at the Wii U version being better than the PC because of two reasons.

1) If you actually believe that then you have **** for brains.
2) if you really think it'll look/run/play better on inferior hardware then, well you know.

Thats what the devs have said not us. it will run better than the 360 and PS3 versions, not PC. No need to be a gigantic d*** about it.

Douchebags gonna douche.

plus pc is gonna miss out on some exclusive game modes and features, ill get it for pc if any good mods actually come out for it like l4d other than that wii u will be the best version.
trolls can troll all they like facts wont change.

The PC version will most definitely look and run better then any of the 3 console versions. That's just a fact, it's what Computers do.
The only thing the Wii U will have over it is the gamepad, which really, if you think about it isn't a whole lot in comparison.
If someone has a good PC and a wii u, then getting it on the PC would be most beneficial. Because, as others have said, it's cheaper.
But if a Radar on the touch screen is all it takes to float your boat, then by all means.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#69GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:32:42 PM
ZBug_ posted...
GoombaX posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
I'm really LOL'ing at the Wii U version being better than the PC because of two reasons.

1) If you actually believe that then you have **** for brains.
2) if you really think it'll look/run/play better on inferior hardware then, well you know.

Thats what the devs have said not us. it will run better than the 360 and PS3 versions, not PC. No need to be a gigantic d*** about it.

Douchebags gonna douche.

plus pc is gonna miss out on some exclusive game modes and features, ill get it for pc if any good mods actually come out for it like l4d other than that wii u will be the best version.
trolls can troll all they like facts wont change.

The PC version will most definitely look and run better then any of the 3 console versions. That's just a fact, it's what Computers do.
The only thing the Wii U will have over it is the gamepad, which really, if you think about it isn't a whole lot in comparison.
If someone has a good PC and a wii u, then getting it on the PC would be most beneficial. Because, as others have said, it's cheaper.
But if a Radar on the touch screen is all it takes to float your boat, then by all means.

theres that and the exclusive wii u multiplayer modes
its funny cause every kid in this topic who says pc version is better cant even afford a decent pc
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it