what can the big N possible show at E3 to counter the PS4 and XBOX720?

#11jmichaelbpPosted 1/12/2013 3:24:47 PM
Retro's project, Monolith's project, maybe an amazing looking new 3D Mario, maybe a new Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2, maybe that Yoshi game and the MGS game that was leaked on the debug Miiverse menu, maybe a good new RE made by the same team who made Revelations (maybe that is the game that ONM is teasing?) and maybe Fatal Frame U.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#12KAMMYqueenPosted 1/12/2013 3:27:21 PM
Baha05 posted...
Games?

---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#13PendragoonPosted 1/12/2013 3:38:08 PM(edited)
Zelda HD
Mario Universe
Smash Bros. HD
Monolith's Project
Retro's Project
Mario Kart HF
Yoshi HD
Star Fox HD
F-Zero HD
Mistwalker's Project

Then there is the 3DS games that will be announced as well...

Nintendo has a lot of potential games they can put out this fall that will be 100% exclusive. Nintendo also still has to reveal the post March lineup, they have remained tight lipped to control the amount of hype for various systems. You can bet they have a few major announcements ready to go if Sony or Microsoft reveal their new consoles early.

Pokemon XY was just the start, Nintendo has been far too quiet to not have something big planned.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#14The_King82Posted 1/12/2013 9:25:03 PM
A third screen!
#15BuretsuPosted 1/12/2013 9:28:41 PM
Definitely games. Show all the games that'll come out in the year before the release of the new consoles.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#16miraimikePosted 1/12/2013 9:41:13 PM
Nintendo premieres Earthbound sequel. Gaming community's collective head explodes.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#17BlackPhoenix127Posted 1/12/2013 9:52:00 PM
Like someone else said, nothing at all. If Sony and/or MS announce their next consoles at E3 then they're going to steal the show. There's nothing they could realistically show that would overshadow consoles. That's how it always goes. What do people talk about at the past two years of E3? Funny stuff internet memes from Sony and MS and the WiiU; that's about it. The WiiU was the center of attention.

That being said, that's no excuse for Nintendo to not have a face melting presentation. But I honestly think that E3 is getting less and less important each and every year. Seems like now all the big companies prefer to release info and show games whenever is convenient for them on account of the easy access of the web. Really it makes sense. Why show all your stuff at some huge conference just for everything to be lost in the over flow of news pouring out?

That's why I think Nintendo does their Nintendo Directs. They can announce huge things every month and get more media attention on those things than they would get at E3. Pokemon X and Y are perfect examples.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#18Lord_KagatoPosted 1/12/2013 10:32:04 PM
Either a new 3D Mario (Mario Universe), a new WiiU Zelda, a new WiiU Metroid, a new Starfox of any kind, or Smash Bros.

Any of those will give Nintendo a pretty strong showing, because while Xbox and PS3 have powerful hardware, Nintendo will always be king of the first-party games. Without the big titles, Nintendo is just another port system.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#19PendragoonPosted 1/12/2013 10:42:05 PM
With all the rumors of Nintendo buying exclusives... They could buy something with enough shock factor to steal a good bit of attention...

"We bought Activision"

That would do it.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#20fhsfootball74Posted 1/12/2013 10:43:24 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
With all the rumors of Nintendo buying exclusives... They could buy something with enough shock factor to steal a good bit of attention...

"We bought Activision"

That would do it.

That would never happen but wow could you imagine the butthurt especially from the 360 crowd?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.