what can the big N possible show at E3 to counter the PS4 and XBOX720?

#41PendragoonPosted 1/13/2013 12:10:55 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Nintendo is the king of failing at E3, he'll they announced a new SKU, the 3DS XL, a week after E3. Lol-worthy indeed.

As bad as their past few E3 showings have been, Sony and Microsoft have somehow managed to do just as bad if not worse. E3 has sucked for a very long time...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#42sentoworfPosted 1/13/2013 12:12:56 AM
I don't think Nintendo cares about E3 anymore
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#43GloryChaosPosted 1/13/2013 12:14:36 AM
E3 isn't primarily about showcasing games anymore. It's about interesting the stock investors.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#44IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 12:15:32 AM
sentoworf posted...
I don't think Nintendo cares about E3 anymore

They don't care about any of the conferences, which is not good.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#45quickposterPosted 1/13/2013 12:24:17 AM

They care. They just put more emphasis on Nintendo Direct now. Funnily enough that Nintendo Direct in September was not only better then Microsoft and Sony's E3s it was better then the fail that was Gamescom making a showing for the Vita.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#46IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 12:26:50 AM
quickposter posted...

They care. They just put more emphasis on Nintendo Direct now. Funnily enough that Nintendo Direct in September was not only better then Microsoft and Sony's E3s it was better then the fail that was Gamescom making a showing for the Vita.

They completely skip TGS, and make appearances at the other major conferences but that's about it. Barely caring at all.
---
#47quickposterPosted 1/13/2013 12:31:41 AM
They completely skip TGS, and make appearances at the other major conferences but that's about it. Barely caring at all.

Like I said, they skipped TGS for something better then Sony and Microsoft's E3 showings and (ironically) something better then their own E3.

It doesn't matter if they skipped TGS because they still made big announcements without going through the trouble of setting up there. It may be of less importance to them now but the fact they can outdo massive shows speaks for itself.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#48Pac12345Posted 1/13/2013 12:33:00 AM
I want Gamecube games announced, and more about the Wii U's NFC capabilities.
#49IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 12:34:03 AM
They aren't outdoing massive shows though.
---
#50quickposterPosted 1/13/2013 12:43:59 AM
They aren't outdoing massive shows though.

They did though. The reaction to Bayonetta 2 proves that. Might not sell much as a franchise but that has been one of the hottest topics of 2012 in video games. What did Microsoft and Sony have in response? A Nike game for the former. Vita owners hoping for a true Call of Duty console experience on a handheld. Which actually speaks for what owners of the Vita as a whole want.

Yes. They definitely outdid those shows.
---