what can the big N possible show at E3 to counter the PS4 and XBOX720?

#51IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/12/2013 11:55:01 PM
Last of Us looks like it will complete overshadow Bayonetta 2, and that is just one part of their E3...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#52StarBladeEdgePosted 1/13/2013 12:02:10 AM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Last of Us looks like it will complete overshadow Bayonetta 2, and that is just one part of their E3...

last of us is another mainstream naughty dog game. it's like going to cinema but askin only for transformers movies.not to mention that this game drags on violence.it will only get a little kiddie violence audience.

bayonetta ( if they remove the bad things from the first one ) is like a good tarantino movie.like django.
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#53IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 12:03:00 AM
Except Naughty Dog games are quality and Last of Us is a dynamic game, so...
---
#54quickposterPosted 1/13/2013 12:03:01 AM
But it doesn't overshadow Monster Hunter does it? That is what I mean. It wasn't specifically Bayonetta 2. Everything Nintendo failed on at E3 they did right there.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#55MarioGalaxy2Posted 1/13/2013 12:16:07 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nintendo is the king of failing at E3, he'll they announced a new SKU, the 3DS XL, a week after E3. Lol-worthy indeed.

Their 2011 E3 was amazing.

Nintendo hasn't had an amazing E3 since... Um... Ever as far as I can remember.

2010. An 2011 wasn't bad but it wasn't their greatest. A small recap.

I say each conference in recent memory on scale would be:

2010: 9.5/10
+Donkey Kong, Zelda, Kirby, Golden Sun
+ Epic Mickey at the time looked really cool with paint and thinner. Before the mix reception of the game.
+ 3DS stole the show not only did Nintendo announce games coming like Paper Mario and Animal Crossing but announced Kid Icarus a game people been waiting for since Pit inclusion in Brawl.
+ Won E3 that year for Nintendo

negatives were:

- Zelda's demo issues with Mario sports mix, Wii Party, Just Dance 2 weren't that good making the beginning slow

2011: 7.5/10

+ The epic tribute to Zelda Anniversary. Showing why Nintendo's awesome.
+ 5 awesome 3DS games showcased.
+ Luigi Mansion 2 surprise. (still waiting)
+ Wii U brought very interesting ideas
+ Zelda tech demo. Which was icing on the Zelda cake that year.
+ Smash Brothers tease.

negatives were:
- no details about Smash.
- Wii U confusion began. ( One tablet, name, etc)
- Not alot of Wii games ( in conference)

2012: 4/10

+ Pikmin 3
+ A decent beginning with Mario U and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
+ Zombie Reggie and "my body is ready" returns.

negatives were:

- The main problem wasn't what Nintendo had but how they set up the conference. Multiple Conferences didn't help. Should first showcased Nintendo Land's Luigi Mansion demo, and showed Miiverse and announced two gamepad support. Then showcase Mario U, New Super Mario 2, Paper Mario, Luigi Mansion 2 and then announced XL and Fire Emblem. Then they should of showcased ZombiU, Scribblenauts, Wii Fit U, Lego City, Wonderful 101. And then ended with Pikmin 3.

- Nintendo Land being talked about with no footage for 20 minutes. Needed to be in the beginning with a Luigi Mansion footage to showoff the gamepad use. Shouldn't ended the conference with.

- Ubisoft support while nice was shown off the day before so we weren't getting anything surprising. Nintendo maybe should of asked for the Rayman Legends demo shown yesterday instead.

- Just Dance 4 demo was awful.

- Overall there wasn't anything new or surprising we knew everything before hand. And what we didn't was after the conference. Nintendo raised too much hype with a Nintendo Direct and 2 press conferences. Leading to something they couldn't meet up with.

So basically... 2010 was the most recent outstanding one
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#56The_Undying_84Posted 1/13/2013 12:32:58 AM
Any games of their main series, obviously, Zelda, Smash, Mario (would have to be a major, 3D one), Metroid, etc.

While a new console sort of seems more exciting, I find new games of those varieties more interesting unless they show some excellent launch titles to go with them, which I doubt they will. Xbox has basically zero chance of showing any exclusive that will interest me ever, PS4 is more likely though I don't expect that to happen this year.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#57xLinkkuPosted 1/13/2013 12:41:44 AM
Wii U XL
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#58LordcrabfoodPosted 1/13/2013 12:54:30 AM

If the last of us is as contrived as Uncharted then I will pass.
#59IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 1:00:00 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...

If the last of us is as contrived as Uncharted then I will pass.

Contrived... How?
---
#60SL68Posted 1/13/2013 1:14:52 AM
Games?

LOL.