How about Amnesia: The Dark Descent in the eShop

#1Phange 2Posted 1/12/2013 3:26:17 PM
Would love to play that game in 1080p with a surround sound system.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#2Baha05Posted 1/12/2013 3:29:16 PM
Myy yeah I could see it happen.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#3PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/12/2013 3:32:03 PM
I've heard good things, would buy it
---
-
Good stuff
#4New LinkPosted 1/12/2013 3:34:07 PM
Have this game on linux, fantastic game.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#5Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:35:38 PM
For anyone who isn't aware of A:TDD, it's a survival horror game that is legitimately horrifying. It absolutely masters the concept of tension - letting your imagination scare you more than the game itself.
---
Bacon.
#6AwayFromHerePosted 1/12/2013 3:35:47 PM
Meh, played it death already, not really worth buying on another platform.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7New LinkPosted 1/12/2013 3:40:40 PM
Phange 2 posted...
For anyone who isn't aware of A:TDD, it's a survival horror game that is legitimately horrifying. It absolutely masters the concept of tension - letting your imagination scare you more than the game itself.

There were several times in this game that I've taken off running trying to escape an enemy i thought i saw, but didn't. I'm unsure if the game makes you think you saw one on purpose, or it just scares the sanity out of you, either way it's phenomenal.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#8cavebear56Posted 1/12/2013 3:44:23 PM
Great game.

Like the idea as then some people who aren't well versed with PC gaming could have a chance with it.

Does amazingly well with atmosphere and pacing. Another testament that horror games aren't dead, you just have to not stick with one system.

A certain water part in that game gave me memories of The Immortal from back in the day (the barrel part for those that remember that old game).
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#9ZvolTxPosted 1/12/2013 3:47:53 PM
I got it a while back.. Played it one night.. Haven't picked it up since.

Freaked me out man... Freaked me out...
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#10Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:48:33 PM
New Link posted...
Phange 2 posted...

There were several times in this game that I've taken off running trying to escape an enemy i thought i saw, but didn't. I'm unsure if the game makes you think you saw one on purpose, or it just scares the sanity out of you, either way it's phenomenal.

I had this happen to me once, and it was due to a mannequin in a gentlemen's study. I walked into a room filled with anatomical charts and caught the bust out of the corner of my eye and immediately shut the door to that room and high-tailed it. I eventually came back and gradually creaked the door open and saw it again, but stood there long enough to realize it wasn't a monster.
---
Bacon.