How about Amnesia: The Dark Descent in the eShop

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How about Amnesia: The Dark Descent in the eShop
4 years ago#1
Would love to play that game in 1080p with a surround sound system.
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
4 years ago#2
Myy yeah I could see it happen.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#3
I've heard good things, would buy it
-
Good stuff
4 years ago#4
Have this game on linux, fantastic game.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
4 years ago#5
For anyone who isn't aware of A:TDD, it's a survival horror game that is legitimately horrifying. It absolutely masters the concept of tension - letting your imagination scare you more than the game itself.
Bacon.
4 years ago#6
Meh, played it death already, not really worth buying on another platform.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
4 years ago#7
Phange 2 posted...
For anyone who isn't aware of A:TDD, it's a survival horror game that is legitimately horrifying. It absolutely masters the concept of tension - letting your imagination scare you more than the game itself.

There were several times in this game that I've taken off running trying to escape an enemy i thought i saw, but didn't. I'm unsure if the game makes you think you saw one on purpose, or it just scares the sanity out of you, either way it's phenomenal.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
4 years ago#8
Great game.

Like the idea as then some people who aren't well versed with PC gaming could have a chance with it.

Does amazingly well with atmosphere and pacing. Another testament that horror games aren't dead, you just have to not stick with one system.

A certain water part in that game gave me memories of The Immortal from back in the day (the barrel part for those that remember that old game).
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
4 years ago#9
I got it a while back.. Played it one night.. Haven't picked it up since.

Freaked me out man... Freaked me out...
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
4 years ago#10
New Link posted...
Phange 2 posted...

There were several times in this game that I've taken off running trying to escape an enemy i thought i saw, but didn't. I'm unsure if the game makes you think you saw one on purpose, or it just scares the sanity out of you, either way it's phenomenal.

I had this happen to me once, and it was due to a mannequin in a gentlemen's study. I walked into a room filled with anatomical charts and caught the bust out of the corner of my eye and immediately shut the door to that room and high-tailed it. I eventually came back and gradually creaked the door open and saw it again, but stood there long enough to realize it wasn't a monster.
Bacon.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How about Amnesia: The Dark Descent in the eShop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived