I've heard this all before

#1quickposterPosted 1/13/2013 5:06:32 AM
DS is a gimmick and PSP will destroy it. Didn't happen.
Oh sure 360 but what happens when PS3 comes out? What did happen?
Wii will fail. We all know how that turned out.
Natal will be better then Wii and have loads of "hardcore" games.
Kinect is doomed because Microsoft already have the "hardcore" audience. Again, wrong.
3DS is getting the crud kicked out of it by smart phones yet Vita is miraculously immune to it and Vita will dominate 3DS.

The internet has been wrong by what the media, analysts and majority of forums posters have said so often. Why would you guys suddenly be right now? Why is "720 and PS4 will come out, make Wii U irrelevant" any different to what you said before? The time you said 360 would be irrelevant. Your only including Xbox this time because it proved successful. Funny thing is Linetrix, ShadowKirby, icecreamdunwich, Damien, Yoshi and anyone else making this claim about Wii U is likely guilty of saying PS3 would destroy 360 last time.

When you compared PS3 to 360 you had some evidence on the table. With these you don't know anything. Yet you claim to know these are what the mainstream will want. Not considering what can possibly go wrong. Used games being blocked. Focusing more on Kinect. Inflated prices of games due to the systems being more expensive to develop for. You guys bang your drums about power but have you thought about the side effects it can have? Do you even know how powerful they are in the first place?

Yesterday I was trolling. This time I am being more logical. 720 and PS4 will get the same type of ports Wii U has now. Only Wii U has had a year and has more to offer by then.

So then, care to tell me why your prediction is "different" this time? Or will this just be another flawed theory to add to the pile? I go with the latter given how off you guys have been.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 1/13/2013 5:07:03 AM
cool story
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3KAMMYqueenPosted 1/13/2013 5:07:42 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gpfZN0g-yAc/UIkwmmEx4FI/AAAAAAAAAB0/FsG5V-Yq7nw/s1600/nintendo-cycle.png
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/13/2013 5:52:47 AM
Trolls are always right. Not about the future of gaming consoles, but about how spewing nonsensical bull**** will get them the attention they want, and to them, that's all that matters, and you're playing right into their hands.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5shaunmePosted 1/13/2013 6:02:30 AM
sales do not make a system, sales....do...not...make....a......system, say it with me drones............
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#6youngskillzPosted 1/13/2013 9:16:34 AM
yeah the biggest example of sales and a pos system with a overall horrid game library is the wii.

lol @ nintendo fans.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#7Not_King_BooPosted 1/13/2013 9:19:42 AM
shaunme posted...
sales do not make a system, sales....do...not...make....a......system, say it with me drones............

Then why do people keep bringing up these "horrible sales"?
#8Arok2092Posted 1/13/2013 9:21:53 AM
shaunme posted...

Sales do make a system. With no sales the system gets no support and no games. So...sales do make a system.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#9b1gt0nePosted 1/13/2013 9:22:41 AM
Not_King_Boo posted...
shaunme posted...

Then why do people keep bringing up these "horrible sales"?

+1
#10HeaderHogPosted 1/13/2013 9:25:41 AM
Congrats.
You have the power to get haters to stop talking out of their asses.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.