I've heard this all before

#41Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/13/2013 12:42:04 PM
Arok2092 posted...
shaunme posted...
sales do not make a system, sales....do...not...make....a......system, say it with me drones............

Sales do make a system. With no sales the system gets no support and no games. So...sales do make a system.

Refer to Wii

A lot of systems sold, piss poor 3rd party support

Where are those multi-plats, where are those non 1st party games? Oh wait
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#42CyhortI82Posted 1/13/2013 12:46:17 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Arok2092 posted...
shaunme posted...
sales do not make a system, sales....do...not...make....a......system, say it with me drones............

Sales do make a system. With no sales the system gets no support and no games. So...sales do make a system.

Refer to Wii

A lot of systems sold, piss poor 3rd party support

Where are those multi-plats, where are those non 1st party games? Oh wait

That's due to how badly third party games sold in the Wii. It wasn't powerful enough for real ports of popular games and the watered down versions they got were garbage. Every time someone tried to make a good, non shovelware/kiddy/casual game it did absolute crap sales, so people stopped trying. But they wouldn't have even bothered in the first place if the Wii didn't sell as much as it did. This time, you have a system with hardware that's worse than the stuff released six years ago, another gimmick controller that developers have to work around and terrible system sales. The only thing the Wii U has going for it is it can get ports of popular current gen games, but once the PS4 and the new Xbox come out, it's just gonna be the Wii all over again.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#43cavebear56Posted 1/13/2013 1:26:57 PM
Kiro_nami posted...
Not_King_Boo posted...
shaunme posted...

Then why do people keep bringing up these "horrible sales"?

+4

+5
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#44geneticsftwPosted 1/13/2013 1:49:05 PM
shaunme posted...

The 360 crowd agrees >_<
---
Sweet
#45YamiYugi4400Posted 1/13/2013 9:07:53 PM
Arok2092 posted...
shaunme posted...

You can't play sales on your wii u
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!