Why is it so important the Wii U fails?

#21Hustler NinePosted 1/13/2013 2:30:29 PM
This will teach nintendo to spend money for 3rd parties and not to cheap so much on the system.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#22StickMen1090Posted 1/13/2013 2:32:44 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
im guessing to you power makes a console good? not any features it has just sub PC graphics....

Not being able to play multiplats because it's too weak to play them is bad, I'm not sure if that means power=good but whatever. Also the online is a freaking mess and since wiiU is so weak it won't make any gameplay advancements over ps3/360 like ps4/next xbox will. Also the tablet controler really isn't practical it's not really a negative but not a positive either.

i dont think iv heard a game not going on the Wii U because its too weak... its either they cant find use of the controller or they dont think it will sell
#23Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/13/2013 2:33:04 PM
The PS3 did the worst and had the best output of exclusive 1st party content, like the GameCube. Food for thought.

To say the GC had better exclusives than the PS2 is insanity.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#24MathewMansonPosted 1/13/2013 2:33:54 PM
Nobody actually bought the VITA or Wii U.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#25StickMen1090Posted 1/13/2013 2:36:46 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The PS3 did the worst and had the best output of exclusive 1st party content, like the GameCube. Food for thought.

To say the GC had better exclusives than the PS2 is insanity.

First party not all exclusives....
#26Monkeyman3434Posted 1/13/2013 2:40:50 PM
I hope it doesn't fail. I like the wii u a lot. I can't wait for more games to come out for this great system.
#27DemonDog666Posted 1/13/2013 2:53:48 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
im guessing to you power makes a console good? not any features it has just sub PC graphics....

Not being able to play multiplats because it's too weak to play them is bad, I'm not sure if that means power=good but whatever. Also the online is a freaking mess and since wiiU is so weak it won't make any gameplay advancements over ps3/360 like ps4/next xbox will. Also the tablet controler really isn't practical it's not really a negative but not a positive either.

i dont think iv heard a game not going on the Wii U because its too weak... its either they cant find use of the controller or they dont think it will sell

Several devs have commented on it, but it is still just ps3/360 games once ps4/next xbox come out it will be so obvious even the likes of you can realize it. Next gen engines are already avoiding the wiiU
#28MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/13/2013 2:57:19 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
cavebear56 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Because people want to feel secure in their purchase, and will blindly defend it, making them easy targets for people looking for laughs.

I agree, trolls do make me laugh at how insecure they are about owning a system that isn't from Nintendo.

But honestly we shouldn't laugh at them because they can't own more then 1 console (parents may have said no, issues with self image, lack of financial management skills, etc.).

Well said, glad we agree on something.

I don't think you understand what trolling is.

My thoughts exactly.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#29SegavsCapcomPosted 1/13/2013 5:10:34 PM
Brand loyalty.

Also some BS logic that if Nintendo fails that it will go back to it's roots, which only seems better due to nostalgia. If Nintendo does go back to it's roots (which is where they already are, they haven't changed), people would still complain.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#30SychinLegacyPosted 1/13/2013 5:17:03 PM
Because some people find it entertaining to be an ******* to other people, and the anonymity of the Internet allows them to do so without consequences.