Wii U sales data not as impressive as Nintendo's press release...

#11Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:45:52 PM
When will you people learn to ignore Kirb, if you cant mentally, physically place him on your ignore list. I'm beginning to associate people responding to him as bigger trolls than him and his troll posts...

So you bumped my topic?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#12ColorfulColorsPosted 1/13/2013 2:49:08 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
When will you people learn to ignore Kirb, if you cant mentally, physically place him on your ignore list. I'm beginning to associate people responding to him as bigger trolls than him and his troll posts...

So you bumped my topic?

His:
1:36:10 PM
Yours:
1:45:52 PM

You just wanted an excuse to bump didn't you?

inb4hayoubumpedityourself
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#13miraimikePosted 1/13/2013 2:54:44 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
I always find it weird how people always compare Wii U to a Wii considering out of all the launches in all the generations Wii was like a freak untouchable accident. And taking into account economics and the state of the world and Nintendo keeping up with supply, of course the launches will be different.

The way the world was in 2006 to the way the world is now is like pre and post 9/11, completely different.

No, Nintendo calculated that their blue ocean strategy would achieve the result that ended up occuring. Likewise, Nintendo's pricedrop of the 3DS achieved its desired result also.

Posters are acting as if these companies have no strategic development departments with analysts who research this stuff for a living, and just crap out consoles without thinking things through.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:58:26 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

So you bumped my topic?

His:
Yours:

So... I was right and he did bump my topic?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#1540DribylfPosted 1/13/2013 2:58:34 PM
All of you are pretty sad, therefore entertaining

Continue with the posts plz
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#16Wiiplayer111Posted 1/13/2013 2:58:36 PM
miraimike posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
I always find it weird how people always compare Wii U to a Wii considering out of all the launches in all the generations Wii was like a freak untouchable accident. And taking into account economics and the state of the world and Nintendo keeping up with supply, of course the launches will be different.

The way the world was in 2006 to the way the world is now is like pre and post 9/11, completely different.

No, Nintendo calculated that their blue ocean strategy would achieve the result that ended up occuring. Likewise, Nintendo's pricedrop of the 3DS achieved its desired result also.

Posters are acting as if these companies have no strategic development departments with analysts who research this stuff for a living, and just crap out consoles without thinking things through.

I know companies do. But the average person doesn't. And thats who buys these things.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#17GloryChaosPosted 1/13/2013 2:59:28 PM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
My faithful followers! I have graced you with my presence. Now shower me with your love!

The exact same Board members as always posted...
We love you, Kirby!

Everytime.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#18ColorfulColorsPosted 1/13/2013 3:02:27 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

So you bumped my topic?

His:
Yours:

No, you replied to it when you saw it was going down to the bottom of the page an replied to that 10 minutes after he posted it. He didn't bump it, you did.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 1/13/2013 3:03:05 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

So you bumped my topic?

His:
Yours:

oohh just shut up you stupid idiot , will ya ?

( please read that before it get's modded )
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:07:57 PM
No, you replied to it when you saw it was going down to the bottom of the page an replied to that 10 minutes after he posted it. He didn't bump it, you did.

---