How do I unlock online multiplayer in New Super Mario Bros. U?

#11Kanedawa251Posted 1/13/2013 2:28:11 PM
wingo84 posted...
You need to complete the game without losing a single life, take out the disc with the software still running, insert Nintendoland, sprinkle a circle of salt around the Wii U, chant 'Iwata 4 life' 67 times and then press X, X, X, A, X, up, down, left, right, A, B, C and then press the power off, go to the kitchen and make a chicken sandwich and then go to bed.

When you awake multiplayer will be unlocked.

Happy gaming

Lol this reminds me of a post I read on the Wii board like 5 years ago about how to get free VC games. It went something like: go into the Wii Shop Channel and when you get to the first loading screen, circle the loading icon with your cursor 60 times and press start. You will get a message saying "Hi my name is Shigeru Miyamoto. Let's keep this our little secret, okay?" After that all VC games will be downloaded onto your console.
---
"When you die, you wake up in a magical world where everything is perfect,
and then you get shot in the face."
- Kerouac
#12ZBug_Posted 1/13/2013 2:37:04 PM
wingo84 posted...
You need to complete the game without losing a single life, take out the disc with the software still running, insert Nintendoland, sprinkle a circle of salt around the Wii U, chant 'Iwata 4 life' 67 times and then press X, X, X, A, X, up, down, left, right, A, B, C and then press the power off, go to the kitchen and make a chicken sandwich and then go to bed.

Happy gaming

Wait, are you supposed to eat the chicken sandwich? You never said! OMG WHAT DO I DO???!?
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#13wingo84Posted 1/13/2013 2:39:29 PM
ZBug_ posted...
wingo84 posted...

Happy gaming

Wait, are you supposed to eat the chicken sandwich? You never said! OMG WHAT DO I DO???!?

If you eat the sandwich the resolution in multiplayer will go from 720p to 4k, if your TV cant handle 4k it will re-adjust itself to 240p
---
NNID - Wingo84
#14omniryuPosted 1/13/2013 3:50:18 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
DLC Unlock on E-shop is easier...it's just 99 cents.

First, you have to buy the $10.00 yoshi armor.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#15shaunmePosted 1/13/2013 3:53:02 PM
online co op is overated, nintendo left it out on purpose because they are unique ETC. ETC.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#16KAMMYqueenPosted 1/13/2013 3:53:43 PM
you have to beat the game without touching the controller
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U