Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#101InnerscopePosted 1/13/2013 9:16:44 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
I SAID SHUT UP. EVERYBODY SHUT UP.

>___<

no u
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
#102TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 9:17:03 PM
Buretsu posted...
Innerscope posted...
Buretsu posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Huh, I didn't know that the Wii U has cloud storage, DLC, and retro titles available for download, among other things...

Huh, I didn't know that the 360 and PS3 had those from Day 1....

This isn't Day 1

No, for the Wii U this is Day 56.

For the Xbox 360, this is Day 2,610.

What day is it for gaming in general though? Why do you feel it's unreasonable for people to have similar expectations or standards for similar devices that have similar potential that are being released in similar markets that are targeted towards similar demographics for similar prices? And if you don't find it unreasonable, what in the world are people arguing about, exactly and why?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#103AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:17:56 PM
TheBonfini posted...
What day is it for gaming in general though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
#104star_guy_100Posted 1/13/2013 9:18:23 PM
i definitely agree with this. there have been times in the past where i say something thats really a more objective observation, that happens to be slightly negative towards nintendo, or even completely nuetrel and not praising nintendo. on these boards people lose there minds in those situations. i grew up a nintendo fan, i think the gamecube was the best system a few gens ago, the wii for all its negatves was a fun system that was worth owning

but when i say anything not glowingly positive about nintendo on this board its like a piece of meat in a shark tank. i can see how the trolls are really annoying, but the fanboys are even worse. trolls are just trying to antagonize for their own amusement, but fanboys are straight up delusional and way more annoying. all companies have there fanboys, but it just seems nintendos are on a whole different level.
#105BuretsuPosted 1/13/2013 9:22:53 PM
TheBonfini posted...
What day is it for gaming in general though? Why do you feel it's unreasonable for people to have similar expectations or standards for similar devices that have similar potential that are being released in similar markets that are targeted towards similar demographics for similar prices? And if you don't find it unreasonable, what in the world are people arguing about, exactly and why?

Nintendo has never exactly had what you could call decent online services. In that respect, they're like a child just learning how to walk, while Sony and Microsoft are already off on a footrace. It'll just take Nintendo a while before they can start to catch up.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#106TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 9:26:34 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Nintendo has never exactly had what you could call decent online services. In that respect, they're like a child just learning how to walk, while Sony and Microsoft are already off on a footrace. It'll just take Nintendo a while before they can start to catch up.

Obviously. And people seem to have a problem that people have a problem that it is taking Nintendo longer than companies that haven't even been in the gaming business so long to even be comparable, let alone catch up. That's a legitimate concern for many people, I would wager.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#107IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 9:27:05 PM
One day DLC will come, Nintendo probably has the patches on freeze until the DLC is up.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#108Lightning_fanPosted 1/13/2013 9:29:16 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
I will. When there's actual criticism.

This, they are too perfect. TC you are butthurt.
#109DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/13/2013 9:30:02 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
You spoke mostly of software specific things, and didn't list what software showed the system was capable of it.
Not talking about the online, which is still playing catchup with mediocre console trash.

So you have no argument and you're an obnoxious PC master race guy.

Amazing.

Oh, and by the way, games like Assassin's Creed and Tekken have online, and NSMBU and Nintendo Land support DLC and Miiverse.

So you're just going to backpedal then?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#110MarioMan847Posted 1/13/2013 9:30:43 PM
Buretsu posted...

^ See? This is what I'm talking about. I don't have anything against Sony and Microsoft, but what's so bad about Nintendo? =/
---
Video games are awesome.