Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/13/2013 6:55:07 PM
I think it's funny how they think they can decide what is 'actual' criticism lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22HeaderHogPosted 1/13/2013 6:58:26 PM
For one thing, some aren't, and some are.
Sometimes people make ridiculous criticisms, and other times good criticisms.
However, I also believe haters can learn from this, as well.
When they lose, it is more honorable to say you have lost than it is to die kicking and screaming.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#23HungoverHero777Posted 1/13/2013 6:59:43 PM
Like I've said, it's not the complaints, it's the asides, name-calling, "reassurrance", etc.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#24StarmanJuniorPosted 1/13/2013 7:00:15 PM
If Nintendo was to be constructively criticized for blatant cash-in ports, lazy game design, and franchise-milking spinoffs, then perhaps they wouldn't be able to get away with Mario Party 15 in 2014.

But unfortunately, they can do no wrong according to many. Not a thing wrong. Never? Ever! Why not? Just 'cause! Are you sure? DEAD SERIOUS.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#25RedOrionPosted 1/13/2013 7:00:22 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I think it's funny how they think they can decide what is 'actual' criticism lol.

When it's not trolling, it's that simple.
#26ThaPrinceRazielPosted 1/13/2013 7:03:17 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
The problem is they view Nintendo as Gods that can do no wrongs.

Yeah, instead we should see them as the Devil who do things wrong even though it shouldn't even be logically possible.

How about instead we see them as a corporation who wants nothing but our money. And instead of bowing down to them, we judge their actions with our wallets. So they won't think creating a next gen console on par with the current gen is a good idea.
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black
#27TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 7:06:54 PM
leeko_link posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Every time I hear somebody say something BARELY negative about the Wii U or Nintendo games Nintendo fans act like Nintendo HQ was bombed or something.

I'm not saying Sony fans, Microsoft fans, or Steam fans don't do this as well but I don't go on those boards...

I think Nintendo needs to learn that brand loyalty is affecting them negatively the past generation, they have released some mediocre games and their fans have been putting it on the highest pedestal acting like it's Super Mario 64.

Making a troll topic telling ppl to get use to trolling is like beating down an old lady telling her to get use to it. Perhaps it not so much the games but the service to which some ppl hold loyal to, or maybe it could be their product that hold them to their satisfaction unlike yours. What ppl hold loyal to them is actually none of your business.

Going after the old lady demographic is exactly what Nintendo is going for since Wii
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#28darkjedilinkPosted 1/13/2013 7:08:21 PM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
The problem is they view Nintendo as Gods that can do no wrongs.

Yeah, instead we should see them as the Devil who do things wrong even though it shouldn't even be logically possible.

How about instead we see them as a corporation who wants nothing but our money. And instead of bowing down to them, we judge their actions with our wallets. So they won't think creating a next gen console on par with the current gen is a good idea.

Did it occur to you that maybe, just MAYBE, we just like Nintendo's games, and involves no religious connotations OR problem with their business practices?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#29AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 7:13:22 PM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...

Yeah, because when it comes to video games, it all matters on how pretty the console could potentially make the games. No, not the games themselves, but how shiny the look! Regardless of if its crap or not.
#30DemonDog666Posted 1/13/2013 7:14:01 PM
shaunme posted...
How can nintendo be criticized WHEN THEY DO NOTHING WRONG!!.

Because they aren't doing anything right either?