Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#251IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 7:17:42 AM
Again people just ignore the trolls and fanboys. They aren't open to discussion, they just want to flame or openly worship all things Nintendo and downplay the negatives.

With open gamers like me this board will be a much better place.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#252squatch22Posted 1/14/2013 7:19:28 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Again people just ignore the trolls and fanboys. They aren't open to discussion, they just want to flame or openly worship all things Nintendo and downplay the negatives.

Yeah, the board needs more discussions like ''If you like NSMB games you are a fanboy'' right?
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#253Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 7:24:02 AM
/Bottom line is that people can accept criticism if it's indeed criticism. Posting negative news and going "Ouch" or "Yikes" or "Nintendo is in trouble" or any one liner is NOT valid criticism.

And repeat topics on the subject does not help, it also does not help when minor issues and flaws with said system are made to seem bigger then the are in reality and any possible counter arguments need to stop being countered with "Lol ur a Nintendrone" or "Keep dreaming that's never happen!"

A key point in criticism often also has a point of trying to at least say that "Hey they need to improve this" which 80% of the time that's never the case.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#254IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 7:58:22 AM
Thanks for telling us what is a 'valid' criticism. Thanks
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#255xLittlekillxPosted 1/14/2013 8:13:42 AM
The title of this thread is actually "People should pay more attention to what I think!"
#256jakestar0306Posted 1/14/2013 8:25:38 AM
jjars898 posted...
I for one like Nintendo because they're the innovators. Sony's been following in Nintendo's footsteps for generations, even when Nintendo systems come out last in the race. Playstation Move, anyone? Of course, I can believe that the Wii U doesn't have enough retail games out yet, but that's obviously temporary. Milking Mario Party, though, I can't like them for that, especially since Mario Party is utterly broken in terms of skill to luck required, and always has been. I still don't get why that formula hasn't changed.

There was a five-year gap between the last two games. How is that milking?
And the formula has changed... but we all saw how that turned out.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#257ZetamancerPosted 1/14/2013 9:29:01 AM
This thread is great. The TC makes an argument, and then people go on to prove it case in point for 13 pages.

Great work Nintendo Fanboys.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#258Koi_TenchiPosted 1/14/2013 9:32:33 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Did you ever think it's possible that you're not the only person on GameFAQs who might be unbiased yet doesn't come off as unbiased?

Nobody is 100% unbiased and almost nobody who comes across as unbiased to the likes of you is anywhere close to unbiased.

"The likes of" me?

What exactly is "the likes of me"?

I'm still kind of curious about this.

What is it about me that you're complaining about exactly?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#259mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 10:02:11 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Go back to neogaf.

ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Of course. But then you start to spend some time on the internet. Then you start spending time on this site, then this board. And you realize just how F***ed up Nintendo fans can be. I've seen you guys defend some things that other people with the simplest common sense would boycott.

Name names and posts. I know you're a liar and will run away.

And no reposts of the massive nitpicking and phony outrage that has surrounded the Wii U's entire existence.
#260mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 10:15:11 AM
Baha05 posted...
/Bottom line is that people can accept criticism if it's indeed criticism. Posting negative news and going "Ouch" or "Yikes" or "Nintendo is in trouble" or any one liner is NOT valid criticism.

lmao

But can't you see that a well placed "Yikes" or "Ouch" is all one truly needs to form a legit argument?

And repeat topics on the subject does not help, it also does not help when minor issues and flaws with said system are made to seem bigger then the are in reality and any possible counter arguments need to stop being countered with "Lol ur a Nintendrone" or "Keep dreaming that's never happen!"

A key point in criticism often also has a point of trying to at least say that "Hey they need to improve this" which 80% of the time that's never the case.

The Wii U is not a perfect console. The "criticism" surrounding it is hilarious because of how incredibly nitpicky and manufactured all of the complaints are.

The only "valid" complaint the trolls have given is system power. However, that is only a problem for graphics whores, and those sick little things have left Sony in critical condition.

Why should anyone in their right mind listen to anything a Sony fanboy has to say?