Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#331DemonDog666Posted 1/14/2013 1:48:11 PM(edited)
The_Hyphenator posted...
Ah, I see I misread your initial post. My mistake.

But your response was astoundingly and unnecessarily rude, given the content of my posts. If you're actually on these boards to discuss legitimate criticisms of Nintendo, you might consider not being aggressively unpleasant to everybody you reply to.

Sorry those trolls get on my nerves.
#332Elem187Posted 1/14/2013 1:47:45 PM
KroganBallEater posted...

I think Nintendo needs to learn that brand loyalty is affecting them negatively the past generation, they have released some mediocre games and their fans have been putting it on the highest pedestal acting like it's Super Mario 64.

False. Nintendo doesn't do mediocre. You can bash Nintendo for terrible third party support all you want, but its no denying that the first party games that come out of Nintendo are top notch..... have you ever seen a Nintendo made game that scores less than 8.0??? Most are in the 9's and 10's (Zelda and 3D Mario).

I have a PC for my hardcore gaming,, and play Nintedo because their games and gameplay innovation is something you cannot get on any other system.

Lets talk fanbois. What's the selling point for the playstation? That is has good graphics? My PC gaming rig costs less than the ps3 did on launch day and its more than 200% faster and the graphics are light years ahead of it. I really cannot for the life of me figure out why someone would buy such an underpower system if it doesn't offer any new ways to play and interact with games.... Sony just incorporates their button mashing, the same its always been. Boring as all get out.... Sony's forray into motion controls was a gigantic flop. I imagine we will get more of the same from them with the PS4, although my computer will still produce prettier graphics, higher resolution and higher framerate. And my Nintendo will keep me entertained by innovating gameplay and producing some of the best games I have ever played.
#333mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 1:47:47 PM
TiamatKiller posted...

There is a reason the NDF is held in the same regard as 'trolls.'

Because it makes it easier to dismiss and marginalize them.
#334TheBonfiniPosted 1/14/2013 1:50:06 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
It isn't against the TOS to post sales charts or news regarding games coming or not to the Wii-U..

Nor is every game not coming to the Wii U a masterpiece that the Wii U will fail for having.
Nor is every game coming to the Wii U a piece of crap that the Wii U deserves to have.
Nor is low sales in one region a surefire sign that the Wii U is totally dead.
Nor does pointing out things like this mean that I'm blind to the Wii U's faults or desperate for good news about the Wii U.

Who said every game not coming to the Wii-U is a masterpiece and ones that are are crap? That is just such an absolute that I can't take you seriously that is how you believe people think.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65145365
Walking Dead coming to Wii U. 'It looks awful.'

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65177976
Fist of the North Star coming to Wii U. 'Looks like a 3DS game.'

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65157488
Bayonetta 2 coming to Wii U. 'Nobody liked the first one, who cares.'

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65179473
DmC not coming to Wii U. 'Look at those Metacritic scores!'

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65130526
Lords of Shadow 2 not coming to Wii U. 'Wow, Metacritic liked it!'

All you did was cherry pick a few comments. If that is all you are reading than take the blinders off. There are people who are excited about games that are coming and disappointed about others not coming that are legit.

Are you SERIOUSLY not disappointed that GTA5 won't make a Wii-U debut? That is TERRIBLE.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#335Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 1:51:28 PM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I still want to know what 'legit criticisms' are and why they differ from what we post about on this board...

Legit Criticism would be pointing out realistic flaws of the system, such things as the OS, or maybe lack of controller options, hell even the not including MP modes into a game is criticisms. What is not is posting sales numbers and going "ouch" like you do or talking about what games aren't coming on the system.

Also context, if you are designing topics to get a negative reaction out of people you are trolling.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#336IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 1:52:43 PM
The Wii U has a downright awful 2013 software lineup and is missing out on nearly all of the big releases. But of course they will say 'THAT AIN'T A REAL CRITICISM!!!".
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#337IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 1:53:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
I still want to know what 'legit criticisms' are and why they differ from what we post about on this board...

Legit Criticism would be pointing out realistic flaws of the system, such things as the OS, or maybe lack of controller options, hell even the not including MP modes into a game is criticisms. What is not is posting sales numbers and going "ouch" like you do or talking about what games aren't coming on the system.

Also context, if you are designing topics to get a negative reaction out of people you are trolling.

I've done those first three and been called a troll. And why are sales topics now trolling? Wii U board taking a page from the Vita board...?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#338Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 1:56:39 PM(edited)
The Wii U has a downright awful 2013 software lineup and is missing out on nearly all of the big releases. But of course they will say 'THAT AIN'T A REAL CRITICISM!!!".

Because at the moment it's really not when you compare it to the 2013 releases. Yes the Wii U doesn't seem to have much in terms of games, but at the same time we know nothing of the ports either. But oh no the Wii U not getting ports to most people think that it's a failed system, or people don't understand that anything can be announced.

And again it boils back to context.

Also when you did the first three the context in which you worded them was made in a trolling manner. Even more with sales topics.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#339StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 1:56:00 PM
I have to agree, a lot of users do put negative in the topic to provoke some kind of response.
#340BuretsuPosted 1/14/2013 1:57:13 PM
TheBonfini posted...
All you did was cherry pick a few comments. If that is all you are reading than take the blinders off. There are people who are excited about games that are coming and disappointed about others not coming that are legit.

Yes. And the ones who are excited about what''s to come are called desperate, and the ones disappointed about games not coming act like every single one is another sign that the Wii U is crashing and burning.

Are you SERIOUSLY not disappointed that GTA5 won't make a Wii-U debut? That is TERRIBLE.

Personally? I don't care about GTA, never have and never will.

But as far as I've heard, they're still deciding whether to release it for Wii U or not.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit