Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#341squatch22Posted 1/14/2013 12:57:23 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The Wii U has a downright awful 2013 software lineup and is missing out on nearly all of the big releases. But of course they will say 'THAT AIN'T A REAL CRITICISM!!!".

What u gonna say when NextBox/PS4 dont have much of a release list then?
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#342IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 12:58:08 PM
Wow, if anyone thinks this topic isn't true you just need to look at Baha's posts in this topic.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#343DemonDog666Posted 1/14/2013 12:58:25 PM
Elem187 posted...
KroganBallEater posted...

I think Nintendo needs to learn that brand loyalty is affecting them negatively the past generation, they have released some mediocre games and their fans have been putting it on the highest pedestal acting like it's Super Mario 64.

False. Nintendo doesn't do mediocre. You can bash Nintendo for terrible third party support all you want, but its no denying that the first party games that come out of Nintendo are top notch..... have you ever seen a Nintendo made game that scores less than 8.0??? Most are in the 9's and 10's (Zelda and 3D Mario).

I have a PC for my hardcore gaming,, and play Nintedo because their games and gameplay innovation is something you cannot get on any other system.

Lets talk fanbois. What's the selling point for the playstation? That is has good graphics? My PC gaming rig costs less than the ps3 did on launch day and its more than 200% faster and the graphics are light years ahead of it. I really cannot for the life of me figure out why someone would buy such an underpower system if it doesn't offer any new ways to play and interact with games.... Sony just incorporates their button mashing, the same its always been. Boring as all get out.... Sony's forray into motion controls was a gigantic flop. I imagine we will get more of the same from them with the PS4, although my computer will still produce prettier graphics, higher resolution and higher framerate. And my Nintendo will keep me entertained by innovating gameplay and producing some of the best games I have ever played.

bolded case and point for the thread title.
#344Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 1:00:04 PM
Wow, if anyone thinks this topic isn't true you just need to look at Baha's posts in this topic.

So you pretty much have no rebuttal because it's true, you do in fact troll. The context of almost all your topics come off as trolling.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#345mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 1:04:32 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Are you SERIOUSLY not disappointed that GTA5 won't make a Wii-U debut? That is TERRIBLE.

No, GTA4 was terrible. We don't know if GTA5 will be any good. No point in claiming it as a pro or con at this time.
#346IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 1:06:27 PM
Baha05 posted...

So you pretty much have no rebuttal because it's true, you do in fact troll. The context of almost all your topics come off as trolling.

Not at all, stop stretching. I'm just done with arguing with you as it's like arguing against a blind brick wall. Basically you are unmoving and unwilling to admit when you are wrong or even to see when you are wrong. Like this nonsense about 'valid criticisms'.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#347squatch22Posted 1/14/2013 1:07:47 PM
squatch22 posted...
The Wii U has a downright awful 2013 software lineup and is missing out on nearly all of the big releases. But of course they will say 'THAT AIN'T A REAL CRITICISM!!!".

No answer from SenorHypocrisy. What a shocker.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#348DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/14/2013 1:32:28 PM
I think this topic speaks for it's self.
This is going to hit 500 before the end of tomorrow at this rate.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#349StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 1:33:29 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
I think this topic speaks for it's self.
This is going to hit 500 before the end of tomorrow at this rate.

I was hoping that everyone would forget, and not bump it.

Srsly this topic is just a ****-fest.
#350mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 1:34:49 PM
squatch22 posted...
squatch22 posted...

No answer from SenorHypocrisy. What a shocker.

He's allergic to the truth.