Nintendo fans need to be more open to criticism.

#61dennis941012Posted 1/13/2013 9:38:25 PM
GoombaX posted...
but you bought a vita

I bought a vita for alot more then that, there are 9 vita exclusives I either already have or are on my to get list, 5 cross games released I have or want, another 3 ports/multiplats that I have nowhere else to get them but vita that I'm interested in, 5 yet to be released games I'm interested in, 7 psp games I own and like another 20 on my want list waiting for them to go on sale below 10 bucks like the others.

So that's 49 games I have/want on my vita already for those of you who can't add. There were more vita games I wanted on launch then wiiU has now and it doesn't even have a VC or account system so all Nintendo's backlog aside from wii games (which I'd want maybe 5 total on) is useless.

psp > wii
URGE TO KILL RISING
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#62GoombaXPosted 1/13/2013 9:38:49 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...
but you bought a vita

I bought a vita for alot more then that, there are 9 vita exclusives I either already have or are on my to get list, 5 cross games released I have or want, another 3 ports/multiplats that I have nowhere else to get them but vita that I'm interested in, 5 yet to be released games I'm interested in, 7 psp games I own and like another 20 on my want list waiting for them to go on sale below 10 bucks like the others.

So that's 49 games I have/want on my vita already for those of you who can't add. There were more vita games I wanted on launch then wiiU has now and it doesn't even have a VC or account system so all Nintendo's backlog aside from wii games (which I'd want maybe 5 total on) is useless.

45 of those games came out at least 2 years ago
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#63dark trunksPosted 1/13/2013 9:42:07 PM
There is a difference between constructive criticism, and being an complete arse just for the sake of pissing people off.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#64TiamatKillerPosted 1/13/2013 9:44:08 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
How about instead we see them as a corporation who wants nothing but our money. And instead of bowing down to them, we judge their actions with our wallets. So they won't think creating a next gen console on par with the current gen is a good idea.

Yeah, because when it comes to video games, it all matters on how pretty the console could potentially make the games. No, not the games themselves, but how shiny the look! Regardless of if its crap or not.

Hello vice-captain.

1) He didn't mention graphics

2) The graphics that you brought up would have to come about via more power, which would also have an effect on everything else about a game (decisions being carried over through more than one cell, more possible gameplay elements due to increased potential...I mean, all you have to do is look at the Rayman developers' statement regarding the Wii U's power-it allowed them to do more).
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#65BuretsuPosted 1/13/2013 9:48:00 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
How about instead we see them as a corporation who wants nothing but our money. And instead of bowing down to them, we judge their actions with our wallets. So they won't think creating a next gen console on par with the current gen is a good idea.

Yeah, because when it comes to video games, it all matters on how pretty the console could potentially make the games. No, not the games themselves, but how shiny the look! Regardless of if its crap or not.

1) So what do you think Razieru meant by "next gen console on par with the current gen" if he wasn't talking about graphics?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#66MarioMan847Posted 1/13/2013 9:49:13 PM
I'm open to constructive criticism, I'm just not open to biased hate. =)
---
Video games are awesome.
#67TheBonfiniPosted 1/13/2013 9:49:53 PM
Buretsu posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

1) So what do you think Razieru meant by "next gen console on par with the current gen" if he wasn't talking about graphics?

He could have meant the functionality of it and features. You know that old saying about assuming.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#68DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/13/2013 9:53:37 PM
Buretsu posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

hardware throughput. What else would he mean? The GPU is pretty clearly an improvement; Wii U can deliver better graphics. It's having trouble delivering better everything else.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#69BuretsuPosted 1/13/2013 9:54:55 PM
TheBonfini posted...
He could have meant the functionality of it and features. You know that old saying about assuming.

I do know it. Do you know the one about things that walk like a duck, swim like a duck, and quack like a duck?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#70AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:56:40 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
hardware throughput. What else would he mean? The GPU is pretty clearly an improvement; Wii U can deliver better graphics. It's having trouble delivering better everything else.

And what's this "everything else"? Framerate? Pretty swell overall. Resolution? 1080p native. Online? Hey, despite what you think, its a pretty big step up from the others.