where should the next donkey kong country be

#11XD375Posted 1/14/2013 6:06:59 AM
jakestar0306 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
hydrocrush posted...

you mean gba?

also hopfully nintendo adds it to the 3ds vc

No, I mean GBC. DKC was released on GBC in 2000 I believe. The physics are messed up, you jump way higher than you should be able to.

One issue with the GBA games though is that the backgrounds were washed out. Only a minor gripe though. I love some portable DKC.

I thought Donkey Kong Land was a different game than DKC? I know DKC was re-released for the GBA though.

Here:

1994 - Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - This is the original game.
1995 - Donkey Kong Land (GB) - This is an all-new title with some similarities to the original.
2000 - Donkey Kong Country (GBC) - This is a remake of the original game, running on Donkey Kong Land's engine.
2003 - Donkey Kong Country (GBA) - This is a remake of the original game.
#12StephenYap3Posted 1/14/2013 7:23:47 AM
Wii U. It feels right for it to be on a home console, in my opinion.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#13Wario_manPosted 1/14/2013 7:25:11 AM
All good games should go to the most powerful consoles they can to get the most out of them. Series that started on consoles shouldn't be relegated to being played on portables, good portable games should be upgraded to be able to be played on home consoles so they can be fully appreciated.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#144D_ShadoPosted 1/14/2013 7:33:48 AM
XD375 posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
hydrocrush posted...

you mean gba?

also hopfully nintendo adds it to the 3ds vc

No, I mean GBC. DKC was released on GBC in 2000 I believe. The physics are messed up, you jump way higher than you should be able to.

One issue with the GBA games though is that the backgrounds were washed out. Only a minor gripe though. I love some portable DKC.

I thought Donkey Kong Land was a different game than DKC? I know DKC was re-released for the GBA though.

Here:

1994 - Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - This is the original game.
1995 - Donkey Kong Land (GB) - This is an all-new title with some similarities to the original.
2000 - Donkey Kong Country (GBC) - This is a remake of the original game, running on Donkey Kong Land's engine.
2003 - Donkey Kong Country (GBA) - This is a remake of the original game.

Meh I'd call the last one a port... only changes were the handheld-friendly graphics and new minigames

Also I would want a new DK game for 3DS. Wii U needs something special, not another platformer with random gimmicks shoved in *coughRaymancough*.