Is Nintendo Land an online multiplayer game?

#11AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:13:06 PM
ElectricMole posted...
To have fun with others and make new online friends?

To show how the GamePad works in conjunction with people you know with other playstyles. Yes, its going to be so fun playing a game online like Mario Chase, where communication is key and no one can actually communicate! But hey, have fun having three people with the GamePad in one game.
#12ElectricMolePosted 1/13/2013 9:16:51 PM
every gamepad has a built in mic for communication. every game nintendo makes for wii u from now to eternity is going to show off the gamepad, so thats a moot point.

now what other excuse can you come up with?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#13AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:20:15 PM(edited)
ElectricMole posted...
1) every gamepad has a built in mic for communication. 2) every game nintendo makes for wii u from now to eternity is going to show off the gamepad, so thats a moot point.

1) Are you saying that typing or talking but not actually being there with a person is the same as actually communicating and working together with actual people next to you? People online are basically just bots with usernames, you'll never have the same type of fun as you would with people next to you.

2) That's crappy logic, and you know it.

Every game with multiplayer doesn't need online multiplayer shoe-horned in.
#14Insanekoy0te(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:22:57 PM
What games are online multiplayer then?
---
I like Ressechu's jacket, it's nice.
#15AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:24:56 PM
Insanekoy0te posted...
What games are online multiplayer then?

The ones that are...? Is this a retort or are you just curious?

If its the latter: Tekken, Assassin's Creed, some others... I forgot.
#16hellbringherPosted 1/13/2013 9:26:56 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
ElectricMole posted...
1) every gamepad has a built in mic for communication. 2) every game nintendo makes for wii u from now to eternity is going to show off the gamepad, so thats a moot point.

1) Are you saying that typing or talking but not actually being there with a person is the same as actually communicating and working together with actual people next to you? People online are basically just bots with usernames, you'll never have the same type of fun as you would with people next to you.

2) That's crappy logic, and you know it.

Every game with multiplayer doesn't need online multiplayer shoe-horned in.

You obviously have social anixity. Also...if there was only a way to have local and online multi. Maybe next gen Nintendo. Ha
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#17AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:31:18 PM(edited)
hellbringher posted...
You obviously have social anixity.

How? By saying its better to be with actual friends and not random people online?

Also...if there was only a way to have local and online multi. Maybe next gen Nintendo.

Yeah, if only they made a game like Mario Kart Wii...

Its cute how you pretend if Nintendo Land doesn't have gratuitous online multiplayer, then no other Nintendo game does.
#18hellbringherPosted 1/13/2013 9:39:28 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
hellbringher posted...
You obviously have social anixity.

How? By saying its better to be with actual friends and not random people online?

Yes, that is social anixity.

Also...if there was only a way to have local and online multi. Maybe next gen Nintendo.

Yeah, if only they made a game like Mario Kart Wii...

Its cute how you pretend if Nintendo Land doesn't have gratuitous online multiplayer, then no other Nintendo game does.

The topic is about Nintendoland AND there is no Mariokart U...

Hahahahahahahahahaha
---
#19AhnoldDoodPosted 1/13/2013 9:41:16 PM
hellbringher posted...

The joke
|
|
|
|
Your head

I never said there was a Mario Kart U, since you're too simple to get it, I'll tell you what I said.

That comment about how Nintendo "doesn't know how to have local and online multiplayer together"? Yeah, Mario Kart Wii proves you wrong.
#20hellbringherPosted 1/13/2013 9:45:25 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
hellbringher posted...

The joke
|
|
|
|
Your head

I never said there was a Mario Kart U, since you're too simple to get it, I'll tell you what I said.

That comment about how Nintendo "doesn't know how to have local and online multiplayer together"? Yeah, Mario Kart Wii proves you wrong.

Yes. 1 game in an age where 90% of games are linked to online. Yeah...you got me.
---