LMAO xD Nintendo is disappointed with launch Wii U GAME sales figures?

#21McmadnessV3Posted 1/14/2013 8:21:38 AM
Did people just, forget all those times that Nintendo said there wouldn't be as many first party games at launch because they wanted more third part support?
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#22XechsPosted 1/14/2013 8:33:24 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Monster Hunter was enough to sell me on the system alone.In fact,if MHU was the only game that comes out on the system i will get my moneys worth.

I put in 400 hours into the psp portable 3rd version with half baked online play, I can only imagine a monster hunter with a competent online play. This game will definitely get it's worth back especially if you apply a dollar per hour entertainment justification and team up with people. I'm still holding out till bayonetta 2 and pikemen 3 at the least to go with my monster hunter.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#23JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/14/2013 8:35:30 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Guess what Nintendo!
Maybe you should have released more AAA launch titles because everyone got Nintendoland as a pack in and we bought NSMBU and the 3rd party games we can mostly buy on the 360/ps3 cheaper!

You guys should have brought out the big guns right from the start so you could have gotten a HUGE headstart from the upcoming 720 and PS4 when they come out next year.

Gamecube had Smash Bros Melee come out just a few weeks after launch.
What does the Wii U have coming soon?
Pikmin 3? ROFLMAO xD

Sorry Nintendo but you guys should have teased a new Zelda game at E3 and launched the Wii U with more AAA titles.

I thought a new Zelda game was teased on the WiiU...
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#24HellsingOrgPosted 1/14/2013 10:14:49 AM
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Guess what Nintendo!
Maybe you should have released more AAA launch titles because everyone got Nintendoland as a pack in and we bought NSMBU and the 3rd party games we can mostly buy on the 360/ps3 cheaper!

You guys should have brought out the big guns right from the start so you could have gotten a HUGE headstart from the upcoming 720 and PS4 when they come out next year.

Gamecube had Smash Bros Melee come out just a few weeks after launch.
What does the Wii U have coming soon?
Pikmin 3? ROFLMAO xD

Sorry Nintendo but you guys should have teased a new Zelda game at E3 and launched the Wii U with more AAA titles.

I thought a new Zelda game was teased on the WiiU...

a tech demo is always shown for each console.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#25StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 10:24:24 AM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
Even if it's Grade F trolling, the emoticons still hurt.

XD
#26softballumpirePosted 1/14/2013 10:29:30 AM
Please tell me what company ever had a triple a title out a launch? from the three console makers going back to ps1 n64 sega days