LMAO xD Nintendo is disappointed with launch Wii U GAME sales figures?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. LMAO xD Nintendo is disappointed with launch Wii U GAME sales figures?
4 years ago#21
Did people just, forget all those times that Nintendo said there wouldn't be as many first party games at launch because they wanted more third part support?
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
4 years ago#22
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Monster Hunter was enough to sell me on the system alone.In fact,if MHU was the only game that comes out on the system i will get my moneys worth.

I put in 400 hours into the psp portable 3rd version with half baked online play, I can only imagine a monster hunter with a competent online play. This game will definitely get it's worth back especially if you apply a dollar per hour entertainment justification and team up with people. I'm still holding out till bayonetta 2 and pikemen 3 at the least to go with my monster hunter.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
4 years ago#23
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Guess what Nintendo!
Maybe you should have released more AAA launch titles because everyone got Nintendoland as a pack in and we bought NSMBU and the 3rd party games we can mostly buy on the 360/ps3 cheaper!

You guys should have brought out the big guns right from the start so you could have gotten a HUGE headstart from the upcoming 720 and PS4 when they come out next year.

Gamecube had Smash Bros Melee come out just a few weeks after launch.
What does the Wii U have coming soon?
Pikmin 3? ROFLMAO xD

Sorry Nintendo but you guys should have teased a new Zelda game at E3 and launched the Wii U with more AAA titles.

I thought a new Zelda game was teased on the WiiU...
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
4 years ago#24
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Guess what Nintendo!
Maybe you should have released more AAA launch titles because everyone got Nintendoland as a pack in and we bought NSMBU and the 3rd party games we can mostly buy on the 360/ps3 cheaper!

You guys should have brought out the big guns right from the start so you could have gotten a HUGE headstart from the upcoming 720 and PS4 when they come out next year.

Gamecube had Smash Bros Melee come out just a few weeks after launch.
What does the Wii U have coming soon?
Pikmin 3? ROFLMAO xD

Sorry Nintendo but you guys should have teased a new Zelda game at E3 and launched the Wii U with more AAA titles.

I thought a new Zelda game was teased on the WiiU...

a tech demo is always shown for each console.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
4 years ago#25
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
Even if it's Grade F trolling, the emoticons still hurt.

XD
4 years ago#26
Please tell me what company ever had a triple a title out a launch? from the three console makers going back to ps1 n64 sega days
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. LMAO xD Nintendo is disappointed with launch Wii U GAME sales figures?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived