Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#101mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 2:48:21 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
This is just as bad the Bayonetta outrage. Before the Wii U came into the picture all I heard was hate and slander for DmC.

Now all of a sudden it's "LOL another wonderful game WII U isn't getting, lol failtendo."

This place is swarming with hypocrites.

People hated the game because of how it looked having not played a second of. The game came out and was really good. People end up liking game.

Sound familiar? Yes because the same exact thing happened with Zelda Wind Waker. I don't know when you started gaming but this is not that uncommon, and nothing even slightly comparable to the Bayonetta.

The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic. Bitter nintendo fanboys.

DmC is the dumbest example to use for this topic and your post full of holes.

DmC is trash because it is a mockery of the series Capcom intentionally threw under a bus because selling a few million copies WW was not enough to satisfy their greed.
#102Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 2:49:06 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
This is just as bad the Bayonetta outrage. Before the Wii U came into the picture all I heard was hate and slander for DmC.

Now all of a sudden it's "LOL another wonderful game WII U isn't getting, lol failtendo."

People hated the game because of how it looked having not played a second of. The game came out and was really good. People end up liking game.

Sound familiar? Yes because the same exact thing happened with Zelda Wind Waker. I don't know when you started gaming but this is not that uncommon, and nothing even slightly comparable to the Bayonetta.

The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic. Bitter nintendo fanboys.

I didn't realize a chunk of the DMC fanbase were "bitter Nintendo fanboys."

Why is it specifically Nintendo fans that have a problem with the game? Why ignore, you know, part of the DMC fanbase?

Stop nitpicking. By bitter nintendo fanboys I am referring to a portion of the people in this topic.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#103DTY3Posted 1/14/2013 2:50:41 PM
mini_blight posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

DmC is trash because it is a mockery of the series Capcom intentionally threw under a bus because selling a few million copies WW was not enough to satisfy their greed.

Dont bother. He is defending DmC. Obviously something is wrong with him.

also:
The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic
lolno. Try the actual boards for DmC, kiddo.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#104Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 2:53:00 PM

Point out the holes then.

What? What is WW? I don't really get what your saying apart from the fact that you personally don't like one of the years best reviewed games so far.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#105BoosterBurstPosted 1/14/2013 2:55:03 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
DmC looks really great

nop
#106BoundtotheEarthPosted 1/14/2013 3:03:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I didn't realize a chunk of the DMC fanbase were "bitter Nintendo fanboys."

Why is it specifically Nintendo fans that have a problem with the game? Why ignore, you know, part of the DMC fanbase?

Stop nitpicking. By bitter nintendo fanboys I am referring to a portion of the people in this topic.

So those opinions in this topic are invalid, simply because the people voicing them are "fanboys"? Granted some might be an actual case of "it's not on this console so it's bad", but come on man.
---
http://olivil.imgur.com/ REQUIRED READING FOR EVERYONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt2WTV9P3s IT'S OVER ________ IS FINISHED
#107Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 3:53:31 PM
So those opinions in this topic are invalid, simply because the people voicing them are "fanboys"? Granted some might be an actual case of "it's not on this console so it's bad", but come on man.

When did I say the opinions were invalid? I am just taking note of some bitter fanboys.
---
#108BoundtotheEarthPosted 1/14/2013 4:55:57 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

When did I say the opinions were invalid? I am just taking note of some bitter fanboys.

I shouldn't have said that bit. I apologize.
---
http://olivil.imgur.com/ REQUIRED READING FOR EVERYONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt2WTV9P3s IT'S OVER ________ IS FINISHED
#109FlyinTonitePosted 1/14/2013 4:56:50 PM
i think dmc looks pretty good. I think they needed a new dmc because bayonetta out dmced dmc. Cray cray!
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#110DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/14/2013 4:58:39 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Ninja Theory said that the Wii U's CPU is too weak to develop for, hence the reason why there is no Wii U version.

Slander

You need to look up the definition of slander.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato