Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#121Faceman_Posted 1/15/2013 4:21:09 AM
Wii U doesn't get it because we get the superior version in a few months. Titled "Bayonetta 2"
#122Darth_ElusivePosted 1/15/2013 4:21:28 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

Isn't this the case with every game the Wii U isn't getting?

If the Wii U version of Aliens were to be cancelled, it'd suddenly be crap too despite how people here are fawning over it.

"DmC sucks! Keep that trash off the Wii U!" But these same people were excited when Ninja Gaiden 3, a game universally panned by it's fan base, was announced for Wii U.

The "fans" here are so full of **** it's not even funny.

Nintendo fans are like that.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#123MichaeIPachterPosted 1/15/2013 8:29:59 AM
DTY3 posted...
The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic
lolno. Try the actual boards for DmC, kiddo.

No, he's right. DmC is being universally praised by both critics and fans of the series. The Nintendo fanboys are just bashing it because they're not core gamers.

Face it, DmC is a core game and that's why it's not on the Wii U.
---
It's a profit deal.
#124nickvd8Posted 1/15/2013 8:33:10 AM
Many people out there dislike it for it's choice of art style, see twitter for backlash towards Ninja Theory. What do you expect from the fan boys? Some of you come to this board just for the sake of being a troll and say oh! Wii U isn't getting....

Just go find something better to do with your time, if the game is that great then go play it.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#125BoosterBurstPosted 1/15/2013 9:30:06 AM
DmC is trash
#126SagadegoPosted 1/15/2013 9:37:00 AM
MichaeIPachter posted...
DTY3 posted...
The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic
lolno. Try the actual boards for DmC, kiddo.

No, he's right. DmC is being universally praised by both critics and fans of the series. The Nintendo fanboys are just bashing it because they're not core gamers.

Face it, DmC is a core game and that's why it's not on the Wii U.

lol nope try again ya fake wannabe.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#127DTY3Posted 1/15/2013 9:42:07 AM
Everybody mark this on your calendar:

January 14, 2013:
The day DmC suddenly got a fanbase
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#128jillwarrenPosted 1/15/2013 11:04:29 AM
I would say this to those accusing Nintendo fans of attacking this game: I don't remember seeing any threads talking about this game at all here but this one. If Nintendo fans were really trashing this game out of anger like some are claiming then where is the proof? Negative posts in ONE thread meant to bash the system?
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I owe Jesus everything; I love you Lord
#129nedley09Posted 1/15/2013 11:15:44 AM
I'll say this again

"The game nintendo is not getting and we have no intention of ever playing sucks because it looks that way!"

"the game nintendo IS getting but we have not played yet looks awesome because it looks that way even though it plays like the game we said sucks.."

Nintendrones
#130Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/15/2013 4:04:31 PM
I'll say this again

"The game nintendo is not getting and we have no intention of ever playing sucks because it looks that way!"

"the game nintendo IS getting but we have not played yet looks awesome because it looks that way even though it plays like the game we said sucks.."

Nintendrones

Come on now! You know that they are not that bad. They wouldnt do that...

Wii U doesn't get it because we get the superior version in a few months. Titled "Bayonetta 2"

I apologize nedley. You were right...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif