Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#131Andromeda16Posted 1/15/2013 5:15:45 PM
MichaeIPachter posted...
DTY3 posted...
The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic
lolno. Try the actual boards for DmC, kiddo.

No, he's right. DmC is being universally praised by both critics and fans of the series. The Nintendo fanboys are just bashing it because they're not core gamers.

Face it, DmC is a core game and that's why it's not on the Wii U.

Yeah, man, look at that 4.8 rating average. The fans must really love it.
---
I'm awesome, and I **** dolphins.
#132GadZooks1357Posted 1/15/2013 5:19:12 PM
Darth_Elusive posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

Isn't this the case with every game the Wii U isn't getting?

If the Wii U version of Aliens were to be cancelled, it'd suddenly be crap too despite how people here are fawning over it.

"DmC sucks! Keep that trash off the Wii U!" But these same people were excited when Ninja Gaiden 3, a game universally panned by it's fan base, was announced for Wii U.

The "fans" here are so full of **** it's not even funny.

Nintendo fans are like that.

Are we implying that only Nintendo fans are like this?

Sometimes I feel like the only one who remembers games like Bioshock that PS3 fanboys labeled as a generic FPS up until it got announced for the PS3, and then suddenly it was the best thing ever.

But then again, most of the anti-Nintendo fanboys on this board never go to their respective boards, so of course they would think that their fellow fanboys could do no wrong.
#133BigAl519Posted 1/15/2013 5:19:37 PM
kyomagi posted...
Sagadego posted...
no thanks. DmC looks awful and Ninja Theroy is bleh develpore 30fps devil may cry, no thanks.

"oh crap, another 3rd party game is not coming to the Wii U, must be crap"

>nope

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry

LOL 2.9 user rating. Looks like people DO think its crap. Oh wait, your logic is what the consumers think means nothing but what a paid reviewer thinks means everything.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#134Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/15/2013 6:04:59 PM(edited)
kyomagi posted...
Sagadego posted...
no thanks. DmC looks awful and Ninja Theroy is bleh develpore 30fps devil may cry, no thanks.

>nope

LOL 2.9 user rating. Looks like people DO think its crap. Oh wait, your logic is what the consumers think means nothing but what a paid reviewer thinks means everything.

Bitter people are purposefully dropping the review score. They do this all the time. Mass Effect and COD come to mind. I think you know this already though and are just playing the devils advocate.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#135XinundraPosted 1/15/2013 6:07:34 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Sagadego posted...

>nope

Bitter people are purposefully dropping the review score. They do this all the time. Mass Effect and COD come to mind. I think you know this already though and are just playing the devils advocate.

To be honest, the game overall feel like another DMC game. The only thing I dislike while playing this game is the unnecessary F bombs they have.
---
NNID: Huynhs
#136Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/15/2013 10:12:47 PM
DmC currently has a higher metacritic score than every single wii u exclusive. The only wii u game with a higher metacritic score is Mass Effect 3, which happens to be the worst version of the game for anybody interested in the series (for various reasons) and has a lower score than all 3 of the other versions.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#137P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/15/2013 10:27:48 PM
@Kirbyfan

It's actually quite the contradictory. people are giving it high marks to be ironic.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#138nintend0Fan46Posted 1/15/2013 10:31:13 PM
nedley09 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

No. If you actually get out of your comfort zone and look at the PS3 or Microsoft board, or any other boards that mention the game for that matter, there's a lot of people who think DmC is crap just by the looks of it.

ITT: Casual gamers say game is crap just by looking at it, not actually playing it

describes the nintendo home console fan base pretty well

Have any of you guys seriously not heard of the outrage regarding DmC?

I couldn't care less because I haven't played any of the series and it looks fun. I'll definitely going to be getting it on PC.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...
#139Baha05Posted 1/15/2013 10:32:06 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DmC currently has a higher metacritic score than every single wii u exclusive. The only wii u game with a higher metacritic score is Mass Effect 3, which happens to be the worst version of the game for anybody interested in the series (for various reasons) and has a lower score than all 3 of the other versions.

And what's you point exactly?
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#140MarioGalaxy2Posted 1/15/2013 10:43:46 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Yah It's currently 2 points above Mario U. As time goes on the game average usually decreases as more reviewers rate it.

It probably be down to 84 or less in a month or so.

On a unrelated note. I believe the senior producer of DMC was on the podcast Vic's Basement (a podcast done by Victor Lucas of Review on the Run/Judgement Day and his co host Scott Jones) and I believe he said their are no current plans for a Wii U version, but are constantly reevaluating it.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo